ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Love that!
My mate who built an R33 GTR with 1000bhp has just got hold of a R32 GTR that he's started playing around with, can't wait for a spin out in it! His brother is the one who has a 9k miles Bayside Blue R34.

Just saw an old red Mini & a white one buzzing around, both with roll back roofs etc, they had some steering wheel looking sticker on the door, plus the red one had a plate ending in LDN (I didn't catch the white one) no blue one though, bummer!
I looked them up online & they're part of an Italian job tour:cool:
the-italian-job-experience-in-a-classic-mini-tour-2-10128_0.JPG

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Alpina D4 Bi Turbo on my way into work today, in that colour too. So cool, certainly caught my attention more than an M4.
134b7e4f562378ab9a3fc0b35c1597e8.jpg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Alpina D4 Bi Turbo on my way into work today, in that colour too. So cool, certainly caught my attention more than an M4.
134b7e4f562378ab9a3fc0b35c1597e8.jpg
Alpina's have always been cool, apart from the ones with the big daft Alpina decals down the side.

I'd love a D3 touring as our family wagon.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This one @cat171 ? Saw it outside Selfridges and the Lambo in Brixton last night. The Lambo had a dodgy sparkly silver paint to it.

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Black Sapphire Cosworth last week in Edinburgh. Let it pass a few times on a dual lane bit to get a good look at it. Just mesmerising!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Latest one from footsoldiers collection. New turbo s . Has carbon wheels. Apparently he has a new gt2 coming which is getting painted in racing martini livery by Porsche
IMG_20180427_124249_283.jpg

I saw a silver Merc Pagoda the other day, old H reg one with a silver roof, I've probably mentioned it before, but I love it!

Black Sapphire Cosworth last week in Edinburgh. Let it pass a few times on a dual lane bit to get a good look at it. Just mesmerising!
I saw one by my work the other month, it was the same one I used to see about 20 years ago locally! It still looked the same, slammed OZ Super T's etc. It still had a bloody dump valve on it too!

There are a couple of old Mini's buzzing around pretty local to me, one red with gold Minilites & roof. The other one's a pale coloured van (I think it's grey) I think it's roof chopped & slammed with wide arches etc (I only got a glimpse)

Just saw a minty fresh looking Mercedes W108 in a metallic red colour, LHD with black & silver UK plates etc. It was lovely!!!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Where did you see that Redbull thing? I used to see it quite frequently but can't remember where!

Monaco 172
Hmm, sure there is one in Portsmouth, not quite the same place!

Yeah would've been around Portsmouth mate, They used to come into Mercedes when I worked there and the surrounding dealerships quite a lot - always nice as it was scantily dressed young ladies giving out free red bull ??