ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yes, in the grand scheme of hypercars and 918s it looks bland. Even in comparison to the metallic blue one 001 it's bland. That colour suits the GT3/RS/Turbo better.
In your opinion of course.... In the flesh I thought to it looked stunning.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
I saw this yesterday, have seen it around a few times now over the last few weeks. Not the most exciting car on here but rare for the shithole area I keep seeing it in!

aeac4a179da9a266ebc04572d5eab885.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's a 1985 911 Carrera that is always parked on the high street near me, looks in pretty good condition. I'll post a photo in a min

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432986149.452935.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There seems to be quite a few of them around now Danny. I passed one in the showcase car park last weekend and then one the day after in Glasgow.

1 or 2 in Edinburgh, only seen one in Black so far.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Looking through this thread, I can't believe how many of the super/hyper cars posted have shocking wheels. All the 918's have awful wheels, do Porsche not offer a decent set? Also, the wheels on the Zonda. I agree with Gally to that the blue on that 918 isn't the best, it does look a bit like a Noble, again, magnified by the overly bling alloys.

Also, if you go to a race track, or a car meet, or a garage, it's not really a spotted is it...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The option wheel on the 918 is stunning imo. The standard wheel is a bit meh but futuristic and is all about weight/strength.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a ~1955 Mercedes 190 SL on a quiet backstreet in Chiang Mai.
It was dusty and a little tired looking but in tact nonetheless. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
No word of a lie, just spotted a laferarri in Maidstone, exactly the same as this.....

image.jpg1_zpsk4dj8dsl.jpg

Don't suppose anyone else has seen it? I couldent get a photo as it was genuinely going too fast. It was stunning! Where did I go wrong in life :-(

Seen it half a dozen times in various places around maidstone in the last month, someone's certainly making use of their new purchase.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
From memory, these were 128k new - i seen one for sale at 250k.. How the f**k can something Porsche made no money from appreciate so quickly?!?
Mate they started appreciating almost as soon as they were being delivered.
Chris Harris bought one on PCP had it a few months and made 30k on it. 6months later it was worth 60k more. Crazy.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Mate they started appreciating almost as soon as they were being delivered.
Chris Harris bought one on PCP had it a few months and made 30k on it. 6months later it was worth 60k more. Crazy.

Its just unusual for something so new to be in so much demand!

Limited weren't they? 5/600?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
First i've seen in the flesh, actually quite like it.

Spotted in a shithole area in Southampton driven by a really young chinese guy.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
That's almost perfect, needs the spoiler removing though. It's just for looks doesn't do anything other than create drag iirc.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Blue Rolls Royce Wraith with white boot, bonnet and roof in sportborough (sunny donny). Looked a little out of place but still very very nice.

Sadly no pic's as I was driving...