ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Not the greatest of pics but spotted a Fisker a few mins from mine.
15534220197_6abd85cbf6_c.jpg
Fisker by Matt Cup, on Flickr

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Saw an Nsx on the road for the first time today, didn't look too dated IMO. Also spotted a delorean covered in junk in someone's garage/car port but couldn't turn around to grab a pic.

Not very exciting but I was following this chap yesterday and he was going WILD in his GT3. Def driving how it should be driven..
15191942183_f8deedfef5_o.png
IMG_20141116_153632 by tomwh1te, on Flickr

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
There's an older GT3 by mine and he drives like a f**king nutter. Sounds so so so sooooo good!

Ibiza SC
Saw a red Alpha 4C in Leeds city centre at the weekend, took a picture of it and was just trying to find it, then realised it was a Snapchat, do'h!

Just spotted a GLA45 AMG, can't be many of those about. Didn't manage to get a picture but was the same as this but silver.
a6b08df1c6f60d7e2951d9d999790687.jpg

That is cool as. Do they have the same spec and stats as the a45 does anyone know?

Stolen from a website:
Fitted with a 355bhp, 332lb ft turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol engine and seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, identical to the powertrain found in the A45 and CLA45, the GLA is reputed to be capable of 0-62mph in 4.8sec and limited to 155mph. The GLA45 also rides 15mm lower than a standard GLA (but still 40mm higher than an A45), and features a chassis modified with not just beefed-up springs, dampers and stabilisers but stiffer steering knuckles and bushings too.

1.7 cdti
Working in edinburgh city centre I see some lovely cars parked up
39a8588928159b1c306b348917e4e5c3_zpsdf5f49f3.jpg
I Was following one the other month talking nonsense to our lass about how epic they are and failed to realise that I was approaching a tole booth , Que 5 minute wait for him to get out and walk to the other side to pay then stroll back again

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
And another one
This is my spotted and I think it's amazing

I'm assuming you're near Dudley as I'm certain that's the one I see blasting around. He regularly sends it sideways around roundabouts which would be cool if it wasn't for the fact I saw him nearly take out an old lady who probably had a heart attack!

I did "try" and give chase once (I have a golf R) and tbh it was a waste of time trying lol

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Thought it might be appropriate to upload some of these. Spotted at Ace Cafe's Incarnation in Brighton the other day.
Everyone loves a bit of ford content.
ATTACH]
IMAG1886_zpspbwncabw.jpg

So much want:
IMAG1900_zpsithotyz7.jpg

This one got a lot of attention. No idea why. It's pretty subtle...
IMAG1903_zps46fgvso6.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1886_zpspbwncabw.jpg
    IMAG1886_zpspbwncabw.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 33

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Well iv seen some very nice cars recently, always try and get some pics, so.....
IMAG0223_zpsnx4gokcp.jpg

IMAG0222_zpsv1ybsw6f.jpg

IMAG0220_zpsu0kno6o5.jpg