ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a silver Porsche 996 Turbo the other day, with the reg X1 TBO. I'm not a 996 fan, apart from the good ones, so this car qualifies.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
BMW i8 on Friday night in full matt black (it looked absolutely terrible) The bird at the bus stop didn't think so though, shouting 'that car is well sick!! Oh bruvv, sick innit!!'

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

daydotz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio MK4 TCE 120
Went to Wickham about 10-11, not really my taste of cars.. all proper classics and loads of bikes. Later pics are Port Solent. More modern stuff but only about 50 cars or so.
i didn't fancy Wickham it's too packed although it seems to have the edge on car's that appeal from the post's I've seen

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
68 reg, grey Performante yesterday lunch time.
And a bright green BMW 2002 with bolt on turbo arches last night. The BM was on a p reg, not sure if the 2002 turbo was still in production then?
It was cool AF either way!!

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
White E reg Porsche 944 Turbo just now, with a Martini stripe down the middle of it & a number on the door. I used to hate them, but I've come round to them now 😎

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
15 reg black Huracan earlier giving it some revs, then about three seconds later a black LHD Ferrari FF going in the opposite direction.
Last night I saw a white Bentayga, ugly as f**k lol! But strangely nice (well I think so!)