ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

OssPoop

ClioSport Club Member
I spotted a K reg Saab 900 turbo s convertible today. Cool car. My dad had a 900 of that era and it was one of the most comfortable cars I've ever been in.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a silver Toyota Supra last night with a massive bodykit on it. It looked like it was rolling on 15's. I didn't get to see it move but I bet it was an na, boring!

Was in a Tesco car park when an Austin Maestro drove past, looked in mint condition, didn't get my phone out in time to get a pic though

After having lunch I drove round to where I was working for the afternoon and to my suprise it was just coming out of a garage

I remember my parents having a white one when I was a kid.
0c7a8687cfbcf5685eef419c0fe35444.jpg
358b8150e521e47ee6e0228dc5e840f0.jpg

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a couple of Tesla model X's last night, they're pretty cool!
This morning I saw a dark blue K reg, three door 'pov spec' Mk3 Fiesta, still on steel wheels & with no rear wiper. It looked mint!

Just seen a red K reg Triumph Stag, it sounded good too
There is a guy couple doors down having a nut and bolt restoration on his.

He also has a mk1 spitfire that has been restored it is amazing. It has its own room with a tiled floor and central heating. Nicer than my house ha ha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
Terrible photo, sorry. had to grab a pic as he spun around. I suppose if you're buying a car as ugly as the Bentayga, you might as well get it in a stupid colour as well.

IMAG1055[9638].jpg

Instantly reminded me of this.

LayerCake1.jpg

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
The other day I saw an old 3 door Volvo 340 like Leeds 182 owned, this thing was un-touched and mint!
I also saw a T reg Toyota Supra the other day in metallic bronzey gold, also with no mods, It didn't even have a rear spoiler on it. It still had square plates too.