ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Never made any in that colour, It's Java green and there are 11 of them in the UK in E92 form and 1 E93, 34 of them worldwide
There was a Java green 1M as Bicester yesterday. Not actually a nice colour in the flesh imo
IMG_2915.jpeg
IMG_2914.jpeg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's Ninas old car, Bruce or something stupid.

IIRC Imran from Evolve has just bought it, I'd agree with you though, Java doesn't suit the E9x or that at all.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Prefer a standard colour 1M being the type of car it is. Not even sure how San Marino would look on that shape, probably incredible because San Marino.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Its not an actual 1M though

Base car was a 120d and it's got an S65 in it
I assumed that was the case. Not totally against a decent modded 1 series. Thought that shape was really good. Always loved the seating/pedals/steering/gear for my size/arms etc. Felt perfectly in proportion!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Are they allowed to be driven on the roads here?

It looks like it's got zero pedestrian safety, like being ran over by a building.

No they’re not going to be sold over here I don’t believe. All because of the whopping front end/pedestrian safety as you mentioned.

And if they did, you’ve never be able to park it anywhere. It looked about 20ft long 😂