ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Clio 182
AM Vantage N430 edition, looked much better than a 'standard' vantage.

20151022_140655_zpspksybsjp.jpg

20151022_140641_zpszgwuxipn.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My dad had an Eagle SS similar to that. Almost Pantera style.

Clio 182
Drove past munich legends last night, would be rude not to stop. Lovely e9 3.0 csl for sale, cool £125k. Then the CSL racing 'batmobile'. Shame it wasn't open!
20151024_223938_zpsxaujcziu.jpg

20151024_223920_zpshcpe30dl.jpg

20151024_223932_zpsup21n7ty.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The Boss finally picked up his new 991T...

5fdbc74a12eee572c2fb7af1c06942a4.jpg

8a56fd20d4df5ee99bb229b0fbbe553a.jpg

Wheel choice due to avoiding the centre lock wheels to give option for change. Detail thread to follow.

Massive options list including the gloss Black aero kit. Not the colour I would have chosen.

Clio 182
The Boss finally picked up his new 991T...

5fdbc74a12eee572c2fb7af1c06942a4.jpg

8a56fd20d4df5ee99bb229b0fbbe553a.jpg

Wheel choice due to avoiding the centre lock wheels to give option for change. Detail thread to follow.

Massive options list including the gloss Black aero kit. Not the colour I would have chosen.

Saw one like this at bedford over the weekend, same colour and wheels but was a gts. Love the colour in the flesh.

Clio 182
Saw some cracking cars over the weekend at bedford circuit. An EVO event was on, lots of m3s, 458 speciale, dodge viper, nobles. Alpina m4 was gorgeous, couldnt get a pic though!
Brand new Porsche turbo s being absolutely belted around track was highlight of the day. Sounds incredible, went sideways alot!

20151031_141813_zpschkdwy4p.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-01-20-19-44_zpsmcslgxlq.png

@AdDaMan i believe i spotted you and your mates loud m3!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Saw some cracking cars over the weekend at bedford circuit. An EVO event was on, lots of m3s, 458 speciale, dodge viper, nobles. Alpina m4 was gorgeous, couldnt get a pic though!
Brand new Porsche turbo s being absolutely belted around track was highlight of the day. Sounds incredible, went sideways alot!

20151031_141813_zpschkdwy4p.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-01-20-19-44_zpsmcslgxlq.png

@AdDaMan i believe i spotted you and your mates loud m3!
Ha! Yes mate i was! He failed the noise test and wasnt aloud on :( where where you? What car?
I was on track with that Alpina D4, holding me up big time!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one like this at bedford over the weekend, same colour and wheels but was a gts. Love the colour in the flesh.
Funny he had this couple of weeks back before ordering the Turbo....

b40f12c1205779ca6a5663b91b5d1029.jpg

172b98b96a7403bc093220e494e5aed4.jpg

Clio 182
Ha! Yes mate i was! He failed the noise test and wasnt aloud on 😧 where where you? What car?
I was on track with that Alpina D4, holding me up big time!

I thought he had, sounded good though! Looked like a lot of drivers where there for a Sunday drive rather than redline action.

I was with a few pals, black meg 225 and a white ST 150, my car was the silver 182 being used as the van! We were on the trackday the otherside!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I thought he had, sounded good though! Looked like a lot of drivers where there for a Sunday drive rather than redline action.

I was with a few pals, black meg 225 and a white ST 150, my car was the silver 182 being used as the van! We were on the trackday the otherside!
Ah ok cool, yeah saw a few clios on the other side. There was a serious looking clio 200 on my session. Wasn't that quick tho. I finished 4th out of 15 so im fairly happy with that considering the conditions. 500+ bhp yeti, westfield and a R26R ahead of me. very very close though!

Clio 182
Ah ok cool, yeah saw a few clios on the other side. There was a serious looking clio 200 on my session. Wasn't that quick tho. I finished 4th out of 15 so im fairly happy with that considering the conditions. 500+ bhp yeti, westfield and a R26R ahead of me. very very close though!

Saw the clio and the R26 R, looked like a cracking bunch of cars! I saw/heard the yeti. Do you know much more about it other than 500bhp?? Mental aha!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Saw the clio and the R26 R, looked like a cracking bunch of cars! I saw/heard the yeti. Do you know much more about it other than 500bhp?? Mental aha!
yeah spoke to him for ages mate! Its a full TTRS conversion with big turbo etc...full dash and ecu. Big 6pot brakes, coilovers, semi slicks, fully stripped. Everything really.
The R26R beat my time by 2/100ths!

Clio 182
yeah spoke to him for ages mate! Its a full TTRS conversion with big turbo etc...full dash and ecu. Big 6pot brakes, coilovers, semi slicks, fully stripped. Everything really.
The R26R beat my time by 2/100ths!

What a legend! Knew it was running something meaty!
Ahh such a shame, remap will sort that!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Those Arabs in London are taking it too far now with their hyper-car one-upmanship! :smile:

Haha, while I was out and about at the same time, I came across James Stunt and his entourage. (2x Rolls, 2x Overfinch-y RR's, 1x something else, all black, all drug-dealer spec, all formation driving.)

Didn't mess mind you. 😂

And, it was right outside the Syrian Arab Republic Embassy!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, while I was out and about at the same time, I came across James Stunt and his entourage. (2x Rolls, 2x Overfinch-y RR's, 1x something else, all black, all drug-dealer spec, all formation driving.)

Didn't mess mind you. 😂

And, it was right outside the Syrian Arab Republic Embassy!
Yeah i see him and his entourage almost 2-3 days every week! Fully G spec formation driving. Often the Lambo is part of the crew too.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i see him and his entourage almost 2-3 days every week! Fully G spec formation driving. Often the Lambo is part of the crew too.

They all offloaded into a house on Eaton Square, then all the bodyguards stood outside as if the place was a Presidential retreat.

Guy's deluded.