ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BIG Chester meet

Mk1 F4R
Meet up around 11 at the garden centre, chat, pics, video, aim to head upto Oulton Park around 12. More pics, more laughs more fun!

Head on to Horse Shoe Pass (Pondarosa) for more of the same.

This will be a relaxed drive so no fooling around! Well, I say that now but ...... ;)

:lolup:

Ye am up for a bite mate. Just see how we go.

Have you thought of any other prizes to give out?

Prizes for ?

Just ignore his unfinished engine wiring loom ;)

ye the loom is a little mess as had a few wiring problems. engine out for a rebuild on monday :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ye am up for a bite mate. Just see how we go.

Have you thought of any other prizes to give out?

Ive got about 3prizes so far. And so people dont yet there hopes up they arent the best prizes I kindia ran out of time I was going to find some funny thing but most are just random thing that Ive got today

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Chester meets have certainly come along way over the past couple of years - the attendance looks huge, shows a decent bit of effort can go a long way.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
[QUOTE=james24785;7534468]See how long that lasts....lol!

People puttin usernames in windows?

Are you talkin abou the same thing?
Would anyone like to print mine off? :)[/QUOTE]

Yes mate I can print some off if anyone wants me to at roots n shoots so if anyone forgets no worrys.

Chester meets have certainly come along way over the past couple of years - the attendance looks huge, shows a decent bit of effort can go a long way.

We are trying are hardest mate. Hopefully it will be a day that everyone has a great time lets just hope that everyone turns up. I am already thinking about the next one in the summer. to make a full day of it.

frozen white clio172
well today i found out something that u may all be pleased to know!!!!!!........................................................... I'M COMING lol got a shift swap and my manager thought it would be funny to leave it to tell me until 6pm. i'm really lookin forward to this now i cant wait :) REGARDING WINDOW STICKERS io'd love some please. how much will they be from u at roots and shoots??

BMW E34 540i
well today i found out something that u may all be pleased to know!!!!!!........................................................... I'M COMING lol got a shift swap and my manager thought it would be funny to leave it to tell me until 6pm. i'm really lookin forward to this now i cant wait :) REGARDING WINDOW STICKERS io'd love some please. how much will they be from u at roots and shoots??

I can print out your sticker - but in exchange bring some sticky tape as I have none :(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I dont think there will be any stickers mate people were going to print off there names so people know who is who thats all but someone from clio197.net might bring some stickers glad that your comeing mate.

as for cleanning cars I didnt have time I got someone to do mine.:eek:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
They arent proper stickers..
I just put forward the idea to putting your forum screen name in the window to help identify people..

frozen white clio172
aaahhh right ok sorry just finished a 12hr shift and didnt read properly!!! i'd still like to put my screen name in the window so anybody who can do it for the morning i'll bring some tape or quickly nip to diy store and get some clear plastic pad thingys haha told u i was tired thinkin to much

Clio 1.4 1999
aaahhh right ok sorry just finished a 12hr shift and didnt read properly!!! i'd still like to put my screen name in the window so anybody who can do it for the morning i'll bring some tape or quickly nip to diy store and get some clear plastic pad thingys haha told u i was tired thinkin to much

Hi you still meeting in chirk

BMW E34 540i
Best part is that on Monday im driving home to Poland. We will see how gordi will take it. :D

BMW E34 540i

Find me tomorrow. I just printed your label.

a low one
my days efforts of cleaning the car just got repayed by bird s**t attacks and frost over it all. no doubt the drive up will cover it in dirt :rasp:

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Lads this is gonna be a wicked meet, I just looked at my car after a full day of cleaning her an now it looks like a bloody ice cube, looks like it's gonna need a wipe over tomorrow lol it will still be shiny hahaha

clio sport 172
I really wanna come to this meet but gotta try an sort this misfire out first! Off to Eurocarparts to buy some plugs! Would anyone with an rstuner be able to pop it in their boot just incase the plugs don't fix it pretty please!!