ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BIG Chester meet

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
it was just magic trees and another rubik cube. Al got the other rubiks cube and the magic trees were for 1st 2nd 3rd cleanest cars after doing the full meet.

Plenty of guides out there and video's on how to do it. I got addicted a couple of years back and could do it in about 2minutes. Forgotten most of it now. I give it an hour before you throw it out the window in frustration.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
give it and hour before the flat head comes out to take it apart and put it back together the right way lol

LOL, tried it. they never go back properly. Well I was doing it to ones that are 20+ years old. Just got mine back out, and love the noise and feel of it.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
ahh well maybe get some paints out and paint it back right thats gotta be a winner lol

tbh i have never tried a rubix cube before 2day and now i know why haha

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've just seen some of the vid............................................... ...... bangtidy

Clio 182
Did not get chance to ask you at the Ponderosa or at your place but how many did we have?
Was it the biggest NW meet?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
At mine we had 56 renaults 52 renaults at oulton park then 35 at horse shoe pass I think we can say that it was the biggest north west local meet.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
There was about 40 odd at most at that 'big manchester meet' last year. Can't comment on any others previous..

Ph1 172 Sprint Car
well, from me, what a great meet. my first...a big huge thanks to ASH...and to all you clio nuts top day,,

Clio 172
I won some magic trees up on pondarosa for cleanest car. Was a great day. really enjoyed it for my 1st meet. It certainly wont be my last. Ash and everyone involved should be proud

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I won some magic trees up on pondarosa for cleanest car. Was a great day. really enjoyed it for my 1st meet. It certainly wont be my last. Ash and everyone involved should be proud

Thanks mate really glad that you enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next one already.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Same here, had a nice yellow magic tree :). It was excellent, shame bout the weather though. As soon as the nights get longer would be good to go in the night when the traffic is a bit lower :) Thanks Ash + Co for organising a great day, was quite happy the rugby game got cancelled afterwards!! :) which is pritty unusual for me!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Most of the chester meets are later on in the day we will start doing them on sundays again same as last year at about 4 or 430 then setting off at 5ish from my place again just keep your eyes out. Its going to be a busy year.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Most of the chester meets are later on in the day we will start doing them on sundays again same as last year at about 4 or 430 then setting off at 5ish from my place again just keep your eyes out. Its going to be a busy year.

Sounds good :)

BMW E82 M Sport

Looking forward to them already mate

Clio 172
Will be defo up 4 any future ones aslong as I aint already got plans. Car wasn't so clean when I got back home tho. Had to wash it again yesterday lol

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Will be defo up 4 any future ones aslong as I aint already got plans. Car wasn't so clean when I got back home tho. Had to wash it again yesterday lol

same here car got washed twice in 3 days lol, the next meet we do should be a wicked drive poss evo triangle if people are up for it, ideas welcome too.

chester summer party will be epic you will soon see!!!