ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Some crappy phone pics from today! Kev fitted the H&R coilovers to the 200, looks fooking awesome in the flesh!

Image0067.jpg

Image0068.jpg

Image0069.jpg

Image0070.jpg

Image0071.jpg

Steve left them at the same hight as they came off my 197. Perfect imo!

ibiza cupra
looks perfect mate. your is the 200 that is bringing me round to likeing them. defo the best colour too.

Mk4 .:R32
looks top, Steve.

Don't understand why they don't have xenons as an option on the 200 (I know yours is a cup).

They are definitely growing on me anywho

Mondeo TDCI 130
I left them set as they were before, as the 197 was a perfect height imo! and they seem good!

I measured it before and after and it is actually only 30MM lower than the standard cup setup, feels the same inside!

M

mini-valver

Yeah because no 2 white cups are the same colour, lol. Its a lottery at the factory with tins of paint, we have a nightmare with ours, every panel is f*cking different!

Nimbus 197
oh my, that is very slutty!

I think a set of headlights from a fat 200 with the black bits would finish it off perfectly...if you're sticking with black speedlines that is!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
that's looking lovely.....looking at the cup racer pice earlier on i noticed the ends on the spoiler are painted white too...would say it looks a world apart from the black but you have the black and white theme nailed so............

GTD, Lupo
Your not helping me at all here. Trying so hard to leave mine alone :( any impact on the warrenty with the coilovers?

Looks spot on!!

Paul

TTRS & V50
Your not helping me at all here. Trying so hard to leave mine alone :( any impact on the warrenty with the coilovers?

Looks spot on!!

Paul

Would have thought any modification would VOID warranty, that said, its not hard to change it back to OEM spec when you work at Birchdown.

500 Twinair
I thought warranty would be void on certain parts, say if the suspension goes, then its not covered because its not a renault item etc, may be wrong though.
Have to say that this car has got me liking 200 very much, but to pull the black front bumper off, it has to have black side strips, black door mirrors and black speedlines.
Now want to get an alien green 200 and lower it.

PH1 172
perfect height mate - bet it drives great too!

Only thing i noticed is the headlights as mentioned previously - would look great with the black bottom as per the cup racer at start of thread!

Porsche Boxster987S
its unreal how puttin a car down a few inch can make it look that much better. As said , best 200 ive seen

Nimbus Megane R26
looks good that mate! cant wait to wash it when im down for 48k ! hah

Some spacers would look good imo..and black roof scoop!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Spacers fail. Been there done it on the 197. Lasted about 4 days. This is show and go ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
looks good that mate! cant wait to wash it when im down for 48k ! hah

Some spacers would look good imo..and black roof scoop!

Wait until gaz reads about spacers.........he will flip! lol.

Roof scoop, i am totally unsure about, i sat it on the roof yesterday and wasnt sure. and it is a slightly different shade i am sure! Maybe it's a sign! lol.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Nothing major going, on, ticked over a milestone again this morning!!

Nice day with the sun out, so gave it a decent clean inside, as it had been neglected over the last couple of months!

Then a wash to finish off, camera phone pics only, so apologies for the quality!!

Image0139.jpg

Image0140.jpg

Image0141.jpg

Image0147.jpg

Image0142.jpg

Image0143.jpg

Image0144.jpg

Image0145.jpg

Image0146.jpg

Image0148.jpg