ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Not a major thread, but decided i can keep all the pics together and update it etc in here as i do a few bits!

After this thread, the old girl went down to Cornwall to it's new owner :

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=357712&highlight=cup+progress

Then i saw this pic......

3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

I decided i had to have one, but......... all the 197's i looked at with mileage / spec i wanted were mega money! So in the end i bought a new 200, with all the options i wanted in GW!

Pics the day i collected it :

kev200001.jpg

kev200006.jpg

kev200010.jpg

Got to work straight away, Removed the clio badge off the boot, fitted the silvervisions, and disconnected the numper plate lights as they shine in the diffuser ald looked cack! lol.

Few shots with a pal,

DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

Then, Gaz decided to sell up because he is old, blah blah, under the thumb and needs to move out blah blah, So a deal was struck, i purchased the H&R coilies, and the black speedlines for winter spec as it was getting diiiiiiiiirty.

Black speedlines and plate on etc etc.

DSCF1491.jpg

DSCF1492.jpg

Not much happened for a bit, i Vpowered and kept driving!

Then ordered some bits from R sport after thay rang back eventuay! lol, Cheers Dave Hudson! (mini-valver)xx

Wheel fitting in progress :

Image0049.jpg

and on :

Image0054.jpg

Fitted the horn onto a little button as you can see, good mod if i am honest!!!

Ordered a roof scoop, not 100% if i am going to fit it yet, but it's at the body s**te having the GW treatment, then i will decide!

Image0047.jpg

Today's job is to tidy the coilies up a little bit, as they soon get corroded! And maybe a quick flick over with some silver paint! Be on in a couple of weeks!

Will update as we go on! Cheers for looking.:cool:

Evora, C-HR & A180
:cool: very nice 200 & good thread, i think the roof scoop will look good on it actually. The mk3 shape has grown on me alot since the 200's came out

It's A Reno
Looks great Steve!
I like the new wheel. Is it suede covered, and is the roof scoop going to be functional?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Image0055.jpg

lol, anyway, collected the scoop from the bodyshop yesterday!

Going to fit the coilover's next weekend! :)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think the only way the roof scoop will look good is if it is subtley smoothed into the roof.

I think just "plonking" on top makes it look gash.

S4 Avant
Looking very nice! I've finally got my collies to the right height/damping.

I had a fun drive back from yours the other week :dead:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
love it, nice to see people modding brand new cars :)

Personally i hate the spoilers, look far to 'halfrauds' to me, dont think they need a spoiler as everything else looks muscular on em

Audi TT 3.2
looking good! want to see the roof scoop fitted before i make my mind up, but think it will look good!

Looking good :)

Thought I'd throw up some images of a cup racer that was @ brands earlier in the year to keep you motivated ;)

BrandsTrackDay_11.jpg

BrandsTrackDay_18.jpg

BrandsTrackDay_26.jpg

BrandsTrackDay_35.jpg

Golf GT TDI
will look good imo, the cup racers look epic.

i like the roof scoop, smoothing it in will look to max power.

M

mini-valver

So your all for him ruining his perfectly good looking (except for the silly spoiler) brand new 200 by plonking it straight on top? :lolup:

WTF. Firstly, filler on the roof will last about 4 minutes before it cracks and secondly, how the f**k else do you fit a roof scoop. It will MAKE the car, so dont be a flid.

Mondeo TDCI 130
lol @ all the activity in here!!

I f**king love this car, you want to see the state of it, it's like a dirty slut, i just love driving it!

The coilover's should be on this weekend, then i am going to trial fit the scoop, i will post pics.

White wheel's are off until next spring!!

Cheers for all the comments, good and bad! lol, makes the world go around!!