ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That's not rat...

Never above 25mpg
Swear you should've gone the whole hoot on sanding the bonnet down instead of bits here and there

williams and trophy
i just dont get it at all. on a split screen camper thats fine but a clio:nono:. someone could actually have that car and look after it not mutilate it.

are you kidding??

split screen camper...looking like a pile of shite like the 'rat' ones??

id prefer a nice none rusty mint 1 tbh.

can get a bag of rust 1 anywhere

VX220
imo
fail_thread.jpg

Sorry but really dont get it?

A silver Honda
Not feeling it tbh.

The best example i've seen of a 'Rat' Clio is Winston's 'Illiams' car.

Works...kind of...
imo
fail_thread.jpg

Sorry but really dont get it?

I think the fail is on your part. 'Joke', look it up. People really need to lighten up and not take cars so seriously. Not sure why people are taking mine seriously, I certainly don't.

People appear to still be reading the last word in the thread title but not the two words before it. I never claimed it was rat look, even though rat cars do use rusty bonnets on occasion

And I agree, Winston's car was aweschome.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
cars rude id drive it, 7/8's are weak, 8s up front 9's rear ;) camber is easy to do on both front and rear, rear bubs off and back on with washers under the bottom bolts fronts hubs off the shocks slot the top hole and back together and adjust till camber you want is had

my old rat 5

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

slaped a valver engine in that and took it to the ring for s***s and giggles

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

So full of poo.

If it's not a V6 or has an M Badge, it's pisch. I'm pretty sure you say that stuff, just for a reaction. lol

5 looks so f*cking cool. Love it

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
That 5 looks cool, loving the plaster. Someone asked me if I was rat'ing mine the other day, I just laughed and said no, it's just s**t.

Works...kind of...
My mate is scrapping his car next week and he's giving everyone permanent marker pens to be creative on the body work.

I asked if I could drive in to it when I arrived there, top gear stylee. :D

So yeah, a fine idea. ;)

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Clios don't hold up to well driving into things tho esp Mk1's

German iron FTW;)

I so wanted that 5... the new owner has it in hiding :(

ill get it out of him, prob going to have a nose at it at the weekend, cant get it running or somthing, may even put an offer to get it back, needs alot of work to make it road legal again tho oh and some wide 13s put back on ;) thinking bright orange to make it stand out a little

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
cars rude id drive it, 7/8's are weak, 8s up front 9's rear ;) camber is easy to do on both front and rear, rear bubs off and back on with washers under the bottom bolts fronts hubs off the shocks slot the top hole and back together and adjust till camber you want is had

my old rat 5

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

slaped a valver engine in that and took it to the ring for s**ts and giggles

These cars look awsome!!.. I'm a bit of a cleaning freak as anyone thats seen my Vee at shows might confirm.. but these rats look great fun!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
if i ended up ratting a car id proboblly end up taking to far just about the time i put a sledge hammer though my windscreen for realism!

Renaultsport 200
Im not going to beat about this bush.

If you do this to your car.... your a d1ck head.

No offence.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

No offence.

Hi Kettle:)

Regarding the OP. I quite like it tbh! I imagine it looks better in the pics, I thought it was some sort of photoshop effect when I first saw the picture.

Works...kind of...

No offence.

Way to go overboard on the seriousness there chief! :cool:

It's just comedy.

I should get some close up shots taken, the grain effect on the rust is awesome. Reminds me of a piece of scrap metal you'd find on a beach.

I don't particularly think it looks good or bad, I just want to say respect to you for not giving a sh*t about it and just pissing about with it to amuse yourself.

LOL at some of the people taking it too seriously.

120d M Sport
The anger from some people in there comments here is absolutely comical lol...calm down ffs :D

A few cases of sense of humour failure

Pure comedy this car is I think,bet its hilarious seeing that ridin' round

Works...kind of...
I don't particularly think it looks good or bad, I just want to say respect to you for not giving a sh*t about it and just pissing about with it to amuse yourself.

Thanks, chap. :approve:

bet its hilarious seeing that ridin' round

Can't say I've seen anyone laugh out loud at the sight of it yet.

Whilst driving, especially in residential areas, you'd quite often see people almost spraining their neck looking as it drives past in a world of knocking tappets and squicky dampers.

The majority of faces are of confusion, not sure if to run away in horror or spit at it.