ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Spinksy has a girlfriend?

f**king hell, he should've said.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hahah.. Good to see so many people again, and put some more faces to names!!

Thanks to all the CS admin team for all their hard work prior to the event, and making all us v6 owners welcome too! Many thanks.. Had a great time, the day seemed to fly by! Some really great looking cars there.. really good to see so many ph1 172's there too!

Looking forward to CSS 2013!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at the Blonde chat. She looks about 12 with lots of make up on ffs! Be more interested in pm'ing Seb for pics of his missus! ;)

Ali showed her up. ;) 29 years young...

Bus w**ker
Too hungover to read 11 pages, so to everyone involved in organising it thanks. Nice to meet everyone I did and to those I didn't errm soz.

And if your car ended up with graffiti on it, then it was 100% Harpham.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
People won stuff.

Britemax stuff donated by i4D
Tickets to MSA race from Burpspeed
Fabia splitter from n2grafix
strut brace and panel filters from 519 Automotive
Spray Shack voucher from R-Sports Cars
£100 servicing voucher from BTM
1 years supply of Haribo
RS track day from RUK (possibly)

Thats the ones I remember (apologies if i have forgotten any kind donations).

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Trophies? I have a Trophy. My Trophy is for sale.

Someone buy my Trophy.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think the location is great, I think the timing is great, I liked the (shorter!!) raffle this year...

I was genuinely disappointed with the cars though. Nothing lairy, nothing to grab your attention. All lowered/splitter/silvervisions....

Don't get me wrong I don't like the whole audio/bodykit scene but I do appreciate workmanship and I was a bit gutted there was nothing lairy there. Would have been good to see/ hear someone turn up with 10 amps and 20 subs in the back of their clio.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think the location is great, I think the timing is great, I liked the (shorter!!) raffle this year...

I was genuinely disappointed with the cars though. Nothing lairy, nothing to grab your attention. All lowered/splitter/silvervisions....

Don't get me wrong I don't like the whole audio/bodykit scene but I do appreciate workmanship and I was a bit gutted there was nothing lairy there. Would have been good to see/ hear someone turn up with 10 amps and 20 subs in the back of their clio.

I think that's why Ben's 197 was one of my faves if not my favourite. Little bit lairy and purposeful. Lot of money on it right enough.