ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
great day out, brilliant turn out and ever so sorry to JP98 for helping me change my oil as the bloody dci desided to eat 1.5L 's on the way down to gaydon :/

also loved taking the photo's. specially the dci's in wing man formation :eek:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The mindreader/magician guy was a suprise, wasn't expecting that!

Not quite Dynamo, but I enjoyed it.

Anyone else encounter him? (the guy on the mic who drew the raffle).

He did a few things with a couple of us, he was good.

He did that trick where he told you to draw something, he'd guess it and draw the same thing. Scott said he was going to draw a c*ck, and right before he started drawing that Looch said, 'Don't draw a c*ck...'

Amazing.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

He did that trick where he told you to draw something, he'd guess it and draw the same thing. Scott said he was going to draw a c*ck, and right before he started drawing that Looch said, 'Don't draw a c*ck...'

Amazing.

I was so close to doing that. Didn't feel like the right time though.

Felt like it would've been a lead balloon moment.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Amazing.

Flol! I was upset that he got my drawing after two f**king questions Lols shouldve drawn a c**k...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
great day out, brilliant turn out and ever so sorry to JP98 for helping me change my oil as the bloody dci desided to eat 1.5L 's on the way down to gaydon :/

Haha. I've got younger! I'm JP83! :p
It was no worries fella. Just glad it didn't munch anything else and it got ya home in one piece!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Was yours over by the V6's Ryan?

thanks for a brilliant day out for everyone involved :D especially admins for organising a fantastic day :D and thanks to everyone that attended met a fair few people :) including alot of the admin team, (god revels is taller than i was expecting :L haha and surprised he wasnt born named revels quite frankly :)

even my missus had fun and enjoyed a fab day out :D (she is blonde btw so shouldnt be the one people were getting rapey over) :p

thanks for a brilliant day out for everyone involved :D especially admins for organising a fantastic day :D and thanks to everyone that attended met a fair few people :) including alot of the admin team, (god revels is taller than i was expecting :L haha and surprised he wasnt born named revels quite frankly :)

even my missus had fun and enjoyed a fab day out :D (she is blonde btw so shouldnt be the one people were getting rapey over) :p

actually come to think of it my missus was wearing leather style leggings and has a really nice bum... any pics so i can see if it is her? pm me if need be...

and reading back she is rather petite... circa 5ft 2...

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
Sorry didn't get to speak to a lot of you, I was chasing my lad around playing in puddles and pointing at vee's :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Was a good day out. Spoke to loads of interesting people and final maxim.

Would have been nice to see more bonnets up though, all gets a bit same ish just looking at what wheels people have.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That's Ben if you mean the one parked next to his mrs green 172 engined one on bodies and nitrous. Lovely car.

Punto/Clio GTT
haha!

i was walking past and i looked at you. bald head - check, tubby f**k - check, talking about engines - check, knew it was you before i said hey!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Haha. I've got younger! I'm JP83! :p
It was no worries fella. Just glad it didn't munch anything else and it got ya home in one piece!

lol just seen that, sorry bud ;) shouldnt be driving :p jokes. yeah cheers again bud, glad my car didnt blow up... thats the main thing. altho its not liking the new oil at all :eek:

Was yours over by the V6's Ryan?

two of us dci's parked over there and then we all moved up to the right side out the way, near burpspeed and dent mans. suprised you couldnt hear the tractors all ticking over lol

Who was the lad with the Trophy who I was talking to about harnesses amongst other things? Didn't catch your name!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just got back. Feel like death.

Awesome day/night, massive thanks to all involved. Great to meet so many more of you and catch up with others, you're all quality. Proper nice bunch of people on here. Especially liked giving Gally banter at every opportunity. Will post more when I can see the screen properly, as my eyes keep on rolling to the back of my head, lol.

<3

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just got back. Feel like death.

Awesome day/night, massive thanks to all involved. Great to meet so many more of you and catch up with others, you're all quality. Proper nice bunch of people on here. Especially liked giving Gally banter at every opportunity. Will post more when I can see the screen properly, as my eyes keep on rolling to the back of my head, lol.

<3

How wet was all your s**t?? It looked ruined tbh.

I am so so tired. Last man standaing again though. And first one up! ;)