ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thank you tossers #2

2 girls, 172 cup
with no intension to undermine darren s, that scratch IS a gutter but try waking up to this on a sunday morning

P4090076.jpg

P4090077.jpg

love owt like that

2 girls, 172 cup
parked up outside the GF's on sat night (in a cul-de-suc) on road near the entrance, and i'm guess someone between the hours of 2am and 7am (TAXI C**NTS) reversed into it.

there was bits of tail light all over the floor, so they knew they hit me. did a proper CSI job on it looking for part numbers or manufacturer stamps on the bits but no joy lol.

ouch bad that mate i knw how u feel i woke up yesterday nd sum nob kicked my wing mirror off

MK2 172 FF
parked up outside the GF's on sat night (in a cul-de-suc) on road near the entrance, and i'm guess someone between the hours of 2am and 7am (TAXI C**NTS) reversed into it.

there was bits of tail light all over the floor, so they knew they hit me. did a proper CSI job on it looking for part numbers or manufacturer stamps on the bits but no joy lol.

if your thinking its a taxi, try asking people on the street (probs the younger people) if any of them went out and got a taxi home. May be able to locate the firm and then hopefully the driver.

2 girls, 172 cup
if your thinking its a taxi, try asking people on the street (probs the younger people) if any of them went out and got a taxi home. May be able to locate the firm and then hopefully the driver.

similar thing happened to a mate knew the taxi company and the first four digits of the plate, taxi company said it was nothing to do with them, tried to order the same taxi couple days later, she said yes THAT taxi will pick you up.....oh wait......erm.......he isnt available, sorry. and hung up

obvious CABradery (laughs to self)

Civic Type S GT
Fu*king bast*rds! I'd wanna find who it was, cut there face off, put it over mine and fu*king scream at them! :mad:

That would sort them out, they'd never do it again, trust me. :approve:

B

bigrich690

really sorry mate, that is terrible looks like mine when mine happened but i knew who did mine

(74)%20crash.jpg

cost the insurance a grand to sort out :(