ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tax band????

Ph2 172
Can some one tell me what tax band clio sports fall under as I'm tryin to find out how much it's gunna cost me. Cheeeeers :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
J I think

£245/year unless it's a very early ph1, then it's the bigger over 1349cc band at about £205 iirc

An orange one
Lol, I remember when I got my first Vee at 20... It was £256 a month or something crazy to insure, only one company (zenith) would touch me on it, and when I turned 21 it dropped to £1100 for the whole year!

Now I'm 26 and it's £600 :D

Titanium 182
Lol, I remember when I got my first Vee at 20... It was £256 a month or something crazy to insure, only one company (zenith) would touch me on it, and when I turned 21 it dropped to £1100 for the whole year!

thats devotion mate! like they say if you cant afford the insurance you cant afford the car

An orange one
Young, carefree and living at home ed! Lol

I still remember that test drive like it was yesterday, it was at Wigan sports & prestige, same place I bought the 172 cup just 8 months earlier, knew I had to have it! I remember not telling any of my mates I'd got one and just showed up one night in it....great times!!

Clio V6
Colin, by the way I think I saw a post about that on V6clio.net, it was on one of the first pages on general chat so way back in 2005 odd?

An orange one
They were the days, mind you v6clio.net was like a ghost town,

I traded it in to that trader from Nottingham who signed up around 2007... Can't remember his name now

Clio V6
I'm hoping to make either Lakes or FCS. Going to Lakes for my Honemoon in March so it might inspire me to go back in August ;)

An orange one
Very nice! Honeymoon eh, congratulations! :)

You using the Vee for wedding car? I'm using mine when I get married August 2013!

fiesta 1.25

Bloody hell that is devotion.

Sayin that i know a lad at work turned 17 paying £2900 on his ka says all his mates are paying similar and i know a 19yo paying £1900 on a matiz!!

An orange one
Insurance seems to have went astronomical now for young lads even on complete sheds! Feel sorry for them really, all tarred with the same brush...