ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T. Turbo is back

alien green rs133
hello stevie baby :D
cant wait for my promised (for man'n the feck up and hitting head with real hammer approach) passenger ride in this :D

hutchie lv xx

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm definately up for a meet if I can get a ride out in this thing, simply stunning mate,

Can you tell much power difference from the previous map turbo? Do you get any more lag?

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I saw you at RTOCs National day, I was there with a few mates one in a light blue GTT and the other in his MR2.

I was having a nosey when you were playing with something in the engine bay, did you have any issues at Mallory at all?

and were you still about when that chap rolled his clio at the end of the day?

Trophy Turbo :)
I saw you at RTOCs National day, I was there with a few mates one in a light blue GTT and the other in his MR2.

I was having a nosey when you were playing with something in the engine bay, did you have any issues at Mallory at all?

and were you still about when that chap rolled his clio at the end of the day?

He had one small issue with a Part that failed was a Pipe joining Pipe, it snapped, but i took up 1/2 my day for him and took him to get a new one, apart from that his car was faltless, yer wer were all there when nck rolled the Williams Lookalike Nasty!!!

Nippy white cup
This is amazing work...but it needs a shot speedo vid. My m8s 300bhp Ed30 was amazing so this must be just insane!

Chris

182 trophy
think it must of been you i couldnt keep up with on the 1231 on sunday night. lol thought my car was broken the speed you were pulling away! haha

i heard you might need a new crank pulley bolt?

Ill answe this for Steve as i have discused with him about this, we have added a option extra to his car, i belive the pure torque did move the bottom pully very slightly, but we have now got a solution to this and its already been sorted, it wasnt even noticable the ammount it moved but was just slightly out not even a tooth TBH

think it must of been you i couldnt keep up with on the 1231 on sunday night. lol thought my car was broken the speed you were pulling away! haha

So your the shamed one hey!!! we were laughing at your expence the other day when i had Mr H on the beller sorry mate :)

Wolf sheeps clothing ;)

172 Cup
I've come across Steve in this going down the 1231.

I was busy toying with some charva's in a bimmer, seen a little red dot in the background which rapidly became a rather large red dot in my rear view.

After seeing the reg I promptly moved over to let the man past instead of getting my kegs pulled round my ankles and my bottom spanked!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
YES!!! i've seen this a couple of times then. The sound is amazing!!!!!! Got to the next roundabout in a blink, not even joking. I was in that saxo sh*te behind you when you booted it, amazing sleeper!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I think I will make an appearence on a sunday night now then if steve is bringing this monster out, I just want to see the possibilities with the f4r lump :)

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
well done steve, your getting ever closer to the 400 mark :) i took delivery of that forge intercooler this morning ;)

Stripped, caged Ph1
i wiiish my cossie hadnt been bloody stolen cos this is deffff a car i would have liked a blast with.
hats of to you steve simply outstanding work

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Dont worry, i'll catch him in my 1.4 Saxo, he wont be able to get away from me, then i'll expose everything lol