ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swedish Renault Clio III 1,5dCi project

302330-3367607.jpg

302330-3367602.jpg

302330-3367609.jpg

Clio mk3 1.5dci
Hi there,

Do you have any more information on the wheels? I've been looking at the rather thin selection of 4x100 18" wheels and can't find anything I like. Would you mind sharing the brand and type or perhaps a link? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello!

Would like to remove my rear wiper, but the hole that is left? How do i cover it? I heard of something called "wiper delete"?
What size is the hole and does someone have a link to Ebay for the plug that i have to get for my car?

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
That looks great! are you using the H&R springs with the original dampers? I want to get some but i was worried it might be too much drop for the dampers.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
The fog lights are in the rear lights on a ph1 so they wouldn't work as the ph2 has the fogs in the lower bumper, unless you made a loom to wire them up. Pretty sure the fit in as the RS200 has ph1 lights. I think they look sh*t though, the ph2 lights are really nice lights. Keep them!