ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspiciously cheap?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
This doesnt inspire much confidence either tbh >>>

"I can't always answer my phone during the day, but leave me a voicemail or a text, and I'll get back to you."

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
seems priced to sell in these days. it's nearly 3 years old now. probably a story with it but if not it's no suprise either.

Cro

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Meg'd r27
I reckon it could just be priced to get rid too, for someone local could be a bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Cup Packed FF200
I'm not surprised. used and new car values are falling like lead balloons, it's scary! if selling that is.

For an 06 197 private I would expect anything from 8 upwards, with dealers selling at 9k+, with average miles.

Does seem cheap for the mileage though!

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A few
Tbh, i saw one of these go on ebay for around same price. Best thing maybe to do is text him. If its genuine he should text back. Looking at the add it looks like hes desperate to sell.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
probably got no options and had older ratios.

yes low miles, but probably only about 500-600 under where it should be for the alledged quick sale.

TBH dont always answer the phone thing isnt that bad, depends what his or her job is. My mate cant answer his phone all day etc...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Priced about right imo.

Needs wheels refurbs, new rear screen, Got no potions, No road tax, needs MOT in 5 months....