ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension setup and tracking?

BG 182 FF
Hiya wondered if anyone could recommend somewhere in the stoke-on-trent area where I could get the suspension setup and tracking done.
This is due that I took my clio to renault due to a knocking noise, they have checked the car over and said it will be the suspension due to not been setup correct etc, and due to it gaz collies they aren't allowed to touch them.
Thank you

BG 182 FF
cheers will give them a ring to see when they could fit me in :)
got ABP's number by any chance the contact us page on there website aint opening lol?

Volvo S60 T5
Knocking will be something worn, ball joints seem to be failing all the time on the sports lately so get that checked.
You need to get the knocking sorted before the suspension set up or you will just be wasting money.
I recommend my local Pro-Tyre as they are spot on, cant say what your local one will be like but I should imagine that they would be fine as well.

BG 182 FF
Knocking will be something worn, ball joints seem to be failing all the time on the sports lately so get that checked.
You need to get the knocking sorted before the suspension set up or you will just be wasting money.
I recommend my local Pro-Tyre as they are spot on, cant say what your local one will be like but I should imagine that they would be fine as well.

thank you, reno have said they have checked the whole car and nothing seems to be wrong, however the guy said that he thinks due to the suspension being that high on the front and so low at the back, that is what will be causing the knocking.
However could I tell from looking at the car if the ball joints have had there day so to speak m8?