ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspect engine mount problem

Clio 1.2 16v, Octavia VRS
Hi Guys - my first post so be nice!!

While cruising at 30mph in 4th gear, there is excessive juddering/wobbling through the gearstick - no problem with engine power and no dash lights on. It does it all gears but hardly noticable unless at low speed. If I put in 5th gear it reduces the problem alot.

Its done this since day 1 (been in family since) but renault could never sort it and the owner learned to live with it. They updated the ecu and it reduced it but never stopped it.

If I put the car in gear with the handbrake and move the car back on forth on the clutch the engine does seem to move alot around the dogbone area but it looks fine???? Any ideas?

Megane Coupe 2.0 16v VVT
It can look fine but be fucked. For the cost i'd replace it, if its not the resolution then it will certainly help anyway.