ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super tru hd

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
While browsing in currys today, I noticed a tv with the 'super tru hd' and I was awestruck.

Does anyone have any more info on this I.e. Is this the way all tvs will end up, how varied is the super tru hd content (will you have to find specific films/channels to best enjoy it), what is it compatible with etc etc

I think this was the tv in question

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd...0-pdt.html?sPageInfo=1_20&sSortInfo=price-asc

On the demo thy had on, you could actually see the moustache on one of the female models!

Genuinely considering one of these when we com to get a new tv.

4k.

Looks great but there is no content that justifies purchase. By the time there is, there will be vastly superior displays.

End.

LY 200 EDC LUX
I was looking at 4k Tv's the other day in currys. Even the guy who worked their came over and advised me to not bother yet. He said it will be a couple years until a lot of things are filmed in 4k, and by that time, the price of the 4k Tv's will have dropped.

2014 Focus Titanium
I was looking at 4k Tv's the other day in currys. Even the guy who worked their came over and advised me to not bother yet. He said it will be a couple years until a lot of things are filmed in 4k, and by that time, the price of the 4k Tv's will have dropped.

Pretty much all films on at Cinema are in 4k, but it's the fact that no broadcaster yet can handle the bandwidth, and there is no mainstream media that can manage it yet.