ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super clio...

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
i have just been informed that this "top Model" clio is better then mine....the bloke that owns it is 30 years old....yes i said 30...

maddog16xx_19751108.jpg

after telling him he was a funny funny man i got this reply...

"so your know the clio sport 172 is the quickest clio of them all apart from the 30l v6 and the cup models. wonna race someday so i can prove my point. since my cars been to k-tec racin for a turbo conversion. lol "

I wasnt aware renault made a 30 litre v6....the petrol consumption must be murder :)

Lee

BMW M2C
He's just missed the . out of the 3.0l bit.

What's being 30 got to do with anything?

M2 Competition
Ha ha, i think you should agree to that race ;)

Those wheels look like they came off a moon buggy! lol

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
the fact that hes 30 and has lexus lights and motorworld wheels...

someone checked his reg and its a 1.4 apparntly...he was being a complete knobba to me and many others

Turbos.
Lee said:
He's just missed the . out of the 3.0l bit.

What's being 30 got to do with anything?

30 and owning a Clio is fine, but 30 and owning a Clio with Lexus lights and dodgy wheels is unforgivable. Bet he still lives with his mum!

Lee

BMW M2C
Miss Valva said:

someone checked his reg and its a 1.4 apparntly...he was being a complete knobba to me and many others

haha, now that is embarassing. Take him up on his offer. The lights are a crime against humanity no matter what age.

I'm not touchie about being 30 this year or anything. :eek:

M2 Competition
cliobuyer said:
30 and owning a Clio is fine, but 30 and owning a Clio with Lexus lights and dodgy wheels is unforgivable. Bet he still lives with his mum!

Bet she still bathes him and packs his lunch

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
Lee said:
haha, now that is embarassing. Take him up on his offer. The lights are a crime against humanity no matter what age.

I'm not touchie about being 30 this year or anything. :eek:

lol....ill not rub it in by saying im only 19 8)

he actually wrote 30l on 3 seperate occasions....

silver clio grande 1.2
been to k-tec, not only is it having the car to race it's the know -how of how to race!;)

Clio 172 mk2
Miss Valva said:
lol....ill not rub it in by saying im only 19 8)

he actually wrote 30l on 3 seperate occasions....

I suppose 30 sounds old to someone that is 19 lol

TBH at 30 he should have grown out of s**t lexus lights and stupid, boy racer wheels.

406 passion wagon..
Miss Valva said:

When I initially ran a insurance quote for mine and another 172 it came up as a 1.4 S or the like. I was worried, soon put as ease when the bonnet was opened!

black/gold 182
yea i know he sounds like a t**t and looking at his car style i would say yes he is a t**t but please dont think all 30 + peolple are like this fella,,,im begging you :eek: :eek: :eek:

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
blue nose said:
yea i know he sounds like a tw*t and looking at his car style i would say yes he is a tw*t but please dont think all 30 + peolple are like this fella,,,im begging you :eek: :eek: :eek:

i didnt say he was 30 as a derogatory thing...just more to say that the age he was he should know better then to act like a 15 year old charva :)

black/gold 182
Miss Valva said:
i didnt say he was 30 as a derogatory thing...just more to say that the age he was he should know better then to act like a 15 year old charva :)
ok but havent you heard that some men never grow up ( thats what my mrs says any way ) this geezer sounds like he still thinks hes 16, and if i was you i would just ignore him its obvious hes the local idiot ;)

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
if you do race make sure its on a private road! lol.by the look of the car i would never think theres a turbo under the hood! after all turbocharging costs money! lol that car looks well cheap! it been ruined!wat a mupet

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
oh crap i'm gonna be 30 this year :(

do i have to sell my clio and buy a volvo or summat?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
bunzee said:

Volvos come at 40, I think you need a saab or an audi ;)

172 cup and Saab 9-3
bunzee said:

Dude i'm at 35 this year and there is no chance in hell of parting with the clio bu ti do have a sensible car a 2.5 v6 cavalier hee hee love winding up those 3 series drivers on the motorway and at 12 years old still tops 145.....

Trophy No. 440
Thirty is just a distant memory for me, does this mean that I have to sell my Trophy and buy a Nissan Primera? (i'd rather roast my b****cks with a blow torch) :clown: