ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower Ownership-Attempt #2

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I don't think I want F1s on this one.. but not 100% deicded yet!
I ordered a ktec stealth, but wasn't 100% it was what I wanted.

Its got 80k on it... but the miles I do would make another low miler useless to me :)

LOL@ restoring the sunflower, I hope it got it cheap! Any pix of it?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I saw you in birchwood driving this the other day, not too sure if you recognised my car but you were looking at me LOL!... was in a lupo gti.

Looked mint the sunflower

Sam

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
How many Sunflowers still circulating ?

Attachments

• clio.jpg
    clio.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 41

Ian

Focus TDCi
There's at least 10 on this site by my count.

1. Craig172.
2. Middo
3. Joshydee (Cat-c)
4. Joshydee (Cat-d)
5. Hayley
6. Superbenji88
7. andye30m3
8. Wellas
9. Hutchy
10. mgoode180566

Probably a few lurking elsewhere on here as well. Probably low 20's all in all at a guess. Not that I'm counting or anything. :p

Black Gold Trophy
very nice, I think it needs the essential ph1 mods:

-ph2 rear bumper and lights
-cup rear spoiler
-16 inch OZ F1s
-ph2 front splitter
-ph2 bump strips and bullets

Other than that, good find!

Golf R/Leon FR
nice hayley,

thats one hell of an exhaust lol

id go for the same styling as craig did with his sunflower bus.

16" OZ F1's FTW!

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
its too low for a splitter. I scuffed the bumper the other day going home and nearly cried!

I work in Birchwood Sam so was probably half asleep. I think I did see the car and wonder if it was you though!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yummy, the reg doesnt end XNH does it? hehe

i think a guy called Dan still owns my old one though..

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
its too low for a splitter. I scuffed the bumper the other day going home and nearly cried!

I work in Birchwood Sam so was probably half asleep. I think I did see the car and wonder if it was you though!!

Ahhh I see!! it looked good in the sun :)

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
My sunflower at 98k miles

Attachments

• SG1S3468.JPG
    SG1S3468.JPG
    501.9 KB · Views: 42
  • SG1S3478.JPG
    SG1S3478.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Mine at 71k :D

When you got your exhaust sorted out and I have mine we should go for picture session!

Attachments

• DSCF1596cliosport-1.jpg
    DSCF1596cliosport-1.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 24
hey there.

i think i was chasing a you and a mate of yours down old warrington road the other night! i was in the silver/black saxo and went past you as you turned into marbury park nursery.
was it you?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
hey there.

i think i was chasing a you and a mate of yours down old warrington road the other night! i was in the silver/black saxo and went past you as you turned into marbury park nursery.
was it you?

Are you the chav that I rinsed on sankey way in my R32? Your mate was behind you in a 1.1 with two peni' on his head?

Are you the chav that I rinsed on sankey way in my R32? Your mate was behind you in a 1.1 with two peni' on his head?

no, that wasnt me mate. i was just having a quick blast down the A49 then round stretton as quick as i could. next thing i know some yellow 172 and black F1 pulled out on me and then nearly collided with that red 1.1 who followed you. so i overtook him and then followed you two and tried my best to keep up :)
when you pulled over at marbury i was going to pull over and have a chin-wag but we were running a bit late.
do you guys go out much? would be nice to go for a drive sometime:)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I've got a new exhaust lol... jesus christ!!

Yeah it was my car, however not me driving, i was out!