ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower 172

BG 182 FF
looks great mate think it look spot on how it is, sunflower colour looks great hopeful i will have one to go with the 182 however they are like rocking horse s**t.

looks great mate think it look spot on how it is, sunflower colour looks great hopeful i will have one to go with the 182 however they are like rocking horse s**t.

Two for sale at the minute I believe?

31/32 made as well, so yeh, rarer than rocking horse sh*t.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
havent been on here for a while. car looked beaut other day, :) black wheels ftw, yellow callipers, cup spoiler. Done

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
May I suggest how AWESOME it would look if you split the headlights and "murdered" them??

ie - spraying the silver bits black and just leaving the lenses clear.

Have a go in photoshop. I think that would suit it with black rims

May I suggest how AWESOME it would look if you split the headlights and "murdered" them??

ie - spraying the silver bits black and just leaving the lenses clear.

Have a go in photoshop. I think that would suit it with black rims

Might try that, in Photoshop.

Anyway, just been playing with lightroom and got a moody one I liked.

4996194859_3dd7ae924e_b.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
<3's the Sunflower. You still thinking of doing the wheels black mate?

Yes mate, once Magh stops fingering his bumhole and buys a bigger oven to accomodate wheels.

He's got a powdercoater and has been doing little bits already.

Chocolate Bar™
can't beat a nice sunflower clio imo, but i am a little bit biased lol

i personally think they look better slammed on silver wheels rather than black, but im an old man now!