ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunderland/Washington

182 trophy
does any1 off cs ever go here on a sunday night? im usually there in my 172 cup, normally pull in with an old focus rs.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I know jimbo goes sometimes in his 172 cup, I may make an appearence this sunday in the trophy if I Can be bothered

182 trophy
Yeah you should come along 1 night. dont think iv seen another 172 cup there before like. sometimes a black 182 but havent spoke to the lad.

Albi blue 197
i went up with kris and craig before when i had my saxo but only been the once

182 trophy
yeah thats probably you then, I'll come over and speak to you next time i see you. are you along tomorrow?

182 trophy
usually start off at washington mcdonalds. quite alot of 172s out last night... never seen you around like. i used to live at townend farm mate. you just round the corner from the working mens club by any chance? seen a blue 182 round there before.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
So who has a blue 172 cup with shocker stickers on the back? and a trophy with a private plate? (55plate)?

Silver Renault Clio 182
only purchased car march and been away with army since so not had it out much like. sorry put incorrect colour silver or watever proper name is for it. live across from bunny hill centre but mam lives round from workin mans club. back at weekend so i'll pop out sometime once done all family stuff as not seen any1 for 6 month lol.

182 trophy
only purchased car march and been away with army since so not had it out much like. sorry put incorrect colour silver or watever proper name is for it. live across from bunny hill centre but mam lives round from workin mans club. back at weekend so i'll pop out sometime once done all family stuff as not seen any1 for 6 month lol.
yeah you should come along. its usually good crack.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Did you think you were having a go with a Saxo VTR? lol that was me in the saxo, its only a 1.4 furio :(

The trophy however, sounds amazing! And the yellow/gold slammed corsa is only a 1.4 too lol

172 Cup
I used to be out every week in my vts but havnt taken the cup out on a sunday night yet...will try to sort that this coming sunday though :)