ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 1st August - Whitby Run

Audi A4 TDi Sport
i'll meet you all at the hole of horcum. i'll try to keep you posted about the bridge aswell.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I was gunna post this, my bad :eek:, i did pm everyone though!

Hello :)

An update on the whitby meet.

Route is here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...=54.159218,-0.983276&spn=1.037294,2.90863&z=9

We will be meeting and setting off soonish at:

9:00 - Colton

9:30 - Billbrough services (york bound)

10:45 - Pickering

We'll hopefully be at the abbey car park around 12 :)

If you havent put where your meeting us/if you have pulled out then update the thread.

What happened to the bridge? was fine the other month when I went!

None
Bloody vigin media has been off for the last two days :(.......it's just come back on now so in case it goes again and i can't get back on here tomorrow then i'm just letting you know i'll still be there sunday morning at colton, i'll be at macdonalds getting some breakfast so if anyone is waiting at sainsbury's car park then we can call round to check on the way out :)

Bloody vigin media has been off for the last two days :(.......it's just come back on now so in case it goes again and i can't get back on here tomorrow then i'm just letting you know i'll still be there sunday morning at colton, i'll be at macdonalds getting some breakfast so if anyone is waiting at sainsbury's car park then we can call round to check on the way out :)

Ste youve got my number so if you need any info send me a text pal.

None
I just got back 5 minutes ago, brilliant meet thanks Mike, that was yet again the best meet we have had so far which means you're going to have to go some way to make a better one ;)......i'm thinking buttertubs pass in a few weeks if anyone is up for it.

I'll sort out some pics and video's as soon as i can and put them in the media section.

Nice to meet all you guys we havent met before too :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoyed it. Shame about the traffic on the road to horcum. Roll on the next one!

It got quieter when we came from the hole for the rest of the road, well it did for those that got past the few cars there were lol

172 cup
As per my comment in the media thread, great meet and thanks for Mike for organising.

Hopefully when my net is up an running in next few weeks ill be able to be an active area rep LOL and Ill get something organised in the way of a meet. Im thinking something big, just as itl prob be the last before the weather starts getting pants.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
As per my comment in the media thread, great meet and thanks for Mike for organising.

Hopefully when my net is up an running in next few weeks ill be able to be an active area rep LOL and Ill get something organised in the way of a meet. Im thinking something big, just as itl prob be the last before the weather starts getting pants.

Another Yorkshire-NW meet at hollingworth again would be good, and if its anything like the last one get a big turnout!

None
Really sorry to those who wished they had come but didn't............i won't lie to you though, you did miss an epic meet :rasp:

Yet again some of the best roads i have been on, as Jim said it was a bit of a shame about certain sunday drivers in camper vans and the like but i don't think they held us up too badly ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really sorry to those who wished they had come but didn't............i won't lie to you though, you did miss an epic meet :rasp:

Yet again some of the best roads i have been on, as Jim said it was a bit of a shame about certain sunday drivers in camper vans and the like but i don't think they held us up too badly ;)

Them italians were proper full on tossers. Taking up all the road with that thing, they need to learn how wide there motor is, when I overtook them i thought i was a gonna i was so far over lol

AGH the sl*g
I thought we got a pretty good run from whitby to scarborough considering it was a sunday, well untill we hit the beach that was.

PH2 172
I passed you guys I think parked up at the North Yorks Moors carpark on the Whitby Road... I really should have checked this section as I was staying out that way for a long weekend. Someone spoted be and gave me the (good) two fingered salute.

Dan

I passed you guys I think parked up at the North Yorks Moors carpark on the Whitby Road... I really should have checked this section as I was staying out that way for a long weekend. Someone spoted be and gave me the (good) two fingered salute.

Dan

That was me, and it was a wave, wouldn't swear at you.

None
Them italians were proper full on tossers. Taking up all the road with that thing, they need to learn how wide there motor is, when I overtook them i thought i was a gonna i was so far over lol

I don't remember them Mike.....they probably turned off before i got to them as i was so far back ;)......it's good fun at the back......honestly :rasp:

I thought we got a pretty good run from whitby to scarborough considering it was a sunday, well untill we hit the beach that was.

I thought that seafront drive through scarborough was good fun....except for the cobbled section :mad:.....i think we gave the tourists something to look at and it broke up the monotony of all those bikers too :)

Is yours Silver with graphics on it?

3 passed us while we were parked up there, and I waved at two who stared Lol.

PH2 172
Yeah its silver with the decals by the back wheels and minging, soon to be changed, OZ 35th anniversary alloys.