ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 1st August - Whitby Run

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm tempted to pull out if Medici goes, I don't want to share oxygen with him.

LOL, I dont think he will turn up despite what he says, he doesn't follow through with many things tbh, if he does turn up it will be interesting to meet him!

Couple of weeks away now

Could people put where they are meeting on the list below

2 meeting places atm are billbrough top services and colton but can stop elsewhere if there is a suitable place to stop on route just say

http://maps.google.co.uk/mapsf=d&sou...63&ie=UTF8&z=9

1) Mike - Colton
2) Ste666 - Colton
3) Matthew - Colton
4) Mike
5) Greg
6) Lee C
7) Tim Lockhart
8) Laura - billbrough top services
9) katiecliogirl(brigg)
10) leeds106 - Colton
11) Medici999
12) leeds_182 - billbrough or colton

AGH the sl*g
Yeah that will be the easiest place, we will just sit up the road after the roundabout, what time roughly are you expecting to be passing through Mike?

AGH the sl*g
1) Mike - Colton
2) Ste666 - Colton
3) Matthew - Colton
4) Mike - Pickering
5) Greg - Pickering
6) Lee C
7) Tim Lockhart
9) katiecliogirl(brigg)
10) leeds106 - Colton
11) Medici999
13) Nixiej - Pickering

172 cup
If possible Id like someone to have a go in mine, preferably someone who has a cup. Its feeling really ropey to me atm

I would Laura, but I can't sit in pov spec seats, that's why I don't like going in Mikes.

Joking aside, I'll take it out if you want.

182 & Porsche 986
I think i have sunday 1st off work, i'm going to follow you guys to the whitby scarb road then leave (family lives there)

1) Mike - Colton
2) Ste666 - Colton
3) Matthew - Colton
4) Mike
5) Greg
6) Lee C
7) Tim Lockhart
9) katiecliogirl(brigg)
10) leeds106 - Colton
11) Medici999
13) Claire - Colton

renault sport clio 200cup
Ill defo have a run through i live the other side of Whitby a place called Brotton near Saltburn. You meeting at 12:00 in the abby car park still? will see you their with my rs 200 cup in white.

1) Mike - Colton
2) Ste666 - Colton
3) Matthew - Colton
4) Mike - Pickering
5) Greg - Pickering
6) Lee C
7) Tim Lockhart
9) katiecliogirl(brigg)
10) leeds106 - Colton
11) Medici999
13) Nixiej - Pickering
14) Claire - Colton
15) Hodge - Whitby

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) Mike - Colton
2) Ste666 - Colton
3) Matthew - Colton
4) Mike - Pickering
5) Greg - Pickering
6) Lee C
7) Tim Lockhart
9) katiecliogirl(brigg)
10) leeds106 - Colton
11) Medici999
13) Nixiej - Pickering
14) Claire - Colton
15) Hodge - Whitby

Was just gunna do that, women tut :eek:

Good turn out if everyone turns out!

They will....hopefully.

Think Lee has sold/is selling the car so he might not come, Josh doesn't follow through with anything so he probably wont come but the rest should :p

AGH the sl*g
Well according to olivers mount race circuit web site there is nothing on that weekend so we will be able to get onto the grid :D although it is still a public road so there might be some other passes by but we never had a problem before.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well according to olivers mount race circuit web site there is nothing on that weekend so we will be able to get onto the grid :D although it is still a public road so there might be some other passes by but we never had a problem before.

Cool :D

We should be able to meet you at pickering just before 11 btw, forgot to say that earlier.

I'll send a pm to everyone on the list soon anyway with details of when and where to meet :)

Hes always been alright with me tbh and if its just that then dont be mean guys not everyone is as bright as you

Just search for threads started by him, and give them a read, do it on a week off or something though, it'll take a while. And we're not being harsh.

None
Hes always been alright with me tbh and if its just that then dont be mean guys not everyone is as bright as you

I've nothing against the guy tbh but it's a bit of an insult when someone sends you a pm with a question and you take the time to answer then find out that the pm was sent as a mass pm to loads of others too!!!!!!, i mean come on, how many answers to one question do you need?........just type the question into google if you want generalisation........if you want my opinion then just ask me :)

I've nothing against the guy tbh but it's a bit of an insult when someone sends you a pm with a question and you take the time to answer then find out that the pm was sent as a mass pm to loads of others too!!!!!!, i mean come on, how many answers to one question do you need?........just type the question into google if you want generalisation........if you want my opinion then just ask me :)

Here here Ste. I didnt know the PM's I get were sent to loads of people :eek: I feel cheap lol

None
Here here Ste. I didnt know the PM's I get were sent to loads of people :eek: I feel cheap lol
Lol yeah i know, i'm not saying every pm is that way but some guy put a question he had asked up in a thread and it was the exact same question i got!, i'm sure he's a nice guy but life is full of choices and i find it's better if you make your own at least some of the time ;)

172 cup
Hey guys Im deffo coming sunday, I wont have net access again after today so please could you let me know of any changes?

172 cup
Ive just trauled the whole thread and cant fine the meeting times, Im blind.

What time is Bilbrought top services