ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning Clio

623801-3.jpg

623801-6.jpg

623801-1.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/623801.htm

No, wait.... :dead::dead:

Clio 1.4RT
it's not my taste, but it has been very well done, especially the interior (apart from those dodgy fake steel mats) :)

1.4RT like mine :D

Clio 172
i reckon the price tag on there is the price he'll give someone to take it so people stop taking the p*ss outta him

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I had my cam, it would be a pleasure.

It is currently sat on my cadbury's buttons wrapper on the arm of the sofa waiting to be put in the bin.

Mrs in bed so I can live like a slob FTFW!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why thank you.

(out of interest, what would you do with it??)

I can't be assed to get up, nobody is here to collect it for me and nobody is here to moan about it.

ArcticBlue 182 Phull Phat
At least he has addressed the prominent fire risks there were with the RT by installing a fire extinguisher on the flammable parcel shelf :star:

Clio 182 FF RB
LOL wot a shed! least people will be able to see him comin a mile off with all those neon lights and his fully bright full beams so that they can avoid him!!

FLOL at his spelling/grammar

"prowler body kit angle fog lights X4 chrome blubs angle eye headlights m3 wing mirrors lexus lights badboy bonnt all round 2tone tints 3d number plants 5" stainless steel exhaust spoiler clear side repeaters wide archs front and back smothed doors smothed roof smothed boot with lock under glow neons"

No doubt about it, clearly a moron.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
FLOL! What a piece of s**t!

He's got as much chance as getting £2k for that as I do for getting £2k for a turd on PH! I'd even make sure it had peas and sweetcorn in it!