ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen Clio 200

Renault Clio 200 Cup
My Albi Blue Clio rs 200 was stolen from the Sellyoak area of Birmigham, Uk, if anyone sees or has any information on the car please contact me on 07795615225. The number plate was MK61KNH thank you very much, Charlie Dixon

RS Clio 182
Re: Stolen Clio sport 200

Bloody hell another one stolen..unlucky mate..hope you have more joy than our place getting it back..

RB 200
chris ... we should do a group buy on trackers ha...

heard anything yet? people pinching RS' seems to becoming a popular task ....

Megane 275 trophy006
How are they doing bmws?

Not good mate hope you get it back.

Basically they are getting into them without setting the alarms off, coding a key into the system and driving them off.
There are 2 threads running on pistonheads regarding it. One in GG and one in the BMW forum and a lot of BMWs have been stolen this way recently.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Basically they are getting into them without setting the alarms off, coding a key into the system and driving them off.
There are 2 threads running on pistonheads regarding it. One in GG and one in the BMW forum and a lot of BMWs have been stolen this way recently.

Seriously?? How can they get in to them without setting off alarms?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
They use a scanner to scan the key as you lock the car. use that code and job done.
There was a program about it..

I hate reading about cars being vandalised / stolen. I cant believe there are people like that in the world tbh, such lowlife scum! I hope you get the car back safe and sound mate

Clio RS200 + cup
sorry to hear that mate hope you get it back in one piece soon! got a fcuk off motorbike chain from the seat frame to the steering wheel on mine, might be a deterent to the scum?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
best to keep your car locked in the garage when not using, trackers only become live when you report it stolen, it does not take long to drive to a dock into a container then its gone, if you loose a keycard the renault maindealer has to reset the code in the new card and they charge for it, this means someone must have access to this software, as i understand these cars are deadlocked etc so i would contact renault uk and ask them?

RB 200
With our trackers we have on or vans we can load up a app on the computers or our iphones and see where the vans are, there wired into the cars harnesses and are always on, constantly active.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
With our trackers we have on or vans we can load up a app on the computers or our iphones and see where the vans are, there wired into the cars harnesses and are always on, constantly active.
thats good but have you fitted that tracker on your car then, will the app wake you up, if they can get the key code they can disable a tracker, they have these on lorries but they rarely find them unless they have been dumped minus the cargo, nothing better then metal gates with a padlock and a bull mastiff:approve:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
They use a scanner to scan the key as you lock the car. use that code and job done.
There was a program about it..

That happened with my dad's mate's Focus RS 2 days after he bought it. He paid like £20,000 cash for it and never got it back. CCTV in the Asda carpark it was taken from saw a Land Rover pull up 5 mins after he'd gone in, a guy got out, opened the door of the RS, a minute later they were all gone and the cars dissappeared.

Hope you get the car back, can't imagine how gutting it must be :(

Megane 275 trophy006
Using the door locks, from what I understand, sends out a much weaker 'just checking you have they key' Sensor signal compared to the stronger signal sent from the key to the car to command it to lock.

My uncle has a key jammer and using the door locks it still locked but when I tried to use the keycard it jammed the signal and didn't lock. So it does show they function in different ways.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
has car security really slowed down this much, 10-12 years ago my clifford alarm had anti scan and grab and would use a different signal each time to prevent just this, surely 10 years down the line theres better??