ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stock Clearance

Right then..I know it hasnt been long since the last special offers but we have some unmissable bargain giveaways at the moment to clear out some stock. The best deals that we have are as follows:

***All items are selling at cost price..we arent making a bean on these***

10x Audiobahn AW1251T 12" Subs (400 Watts RMS, Flame Basket, Dual 4 ohm) - £50

1x Resonant Engineering HC12 SPL Sub (1200watts RMS, 22mm Xmax, Dual 2ohm, Capable of over 140dbs on its own) - £222

4x RM Audio Single CD Player (Silver, 4x30 watts, RCA Preout, RDS, TA) - £63

20x 8 Gauge Autoleads Wiring Kits - £10.50

3x 4 Gauge Jackson Wiring Kits with Double Screened RCAs - £19

1x Jackson Bass Package (12" Sub, 300watts RMS, Twin Alu Ports) - £79

1x Audiobahn Digital Voltmeter Distribution Block (4 guage to 2x 4 Gauge) - £50

Loads of cables, RCAs, Connectors, Fuses etc selling for silly money. For example black Insulation Tape for 45p per roll and spray glue for £4)

If you are interested please e-mail us on mailto:sales@evilice.co.uk">sales@evilice.co.uk or post in the forum.

Russ

http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk

am needing some connectors:

2 x 8 gauge, with thin ends so as to connect to power and ground on my mrd-m300

2 x 8 gauge, for connecting to power cap

how much?

cheers

Pete

Hi Russ,

Can I bag one each of the 4 and 8 gauge wiring kits please? And, why not, for 45p each a couple of rolls of black insulation tape (might as well splash out!) :D

If only you were selling those Audiobahns in 3 weeks time when I get paid...

Anyways, how do I purchase the above?

Ta.

You never know, there might be some Audiobahns left. We have 10 of them so you could be in luck. If you want any let me know when youre ready.

With regards to paying for items. Its probably best to give me a call. The telephone number is 07780 976769 and is on from 9am - 10pm.

We take all kinds of Credit/Debit Card as well as the usual cheques and postal orders.

Cheers

Russ

Pete - We have a few types of connector for what you are looking for. We have packets of mixed sized terminal rings for £1.30 per box or if you prefer we do 10x Gold Plated fork terminals for £3 which also look nicer.

Russ

Mondeo STTDCI

Any in line treble filters knocking about?

Im using a 4 way amp and the sub is getting a little too much treble for my liking

We are based in Tamworth...15 miles north of Birmingham.

I dont think weve got any inline filters going spare unfortunately. We havent fitted any of those for years.

Which amp have you got..It shouldnt be feeding the sub treble if it is set to low pass and between 60 and 80Hz.

Russ

172 M69 eater

fancy clearing out some audiobahn or similar quality components that can handle 125w rms (4 ohms) from an amp? ;) oh and some 10cm coax for thr front vents - similar quality but only hadnlin 75 w at 4 ohms

patty

Mondeo STTDCI

Russ,

Im using a Rockford 501x to power a RFD2212 sub with 2 channels bridged and a set of Rocky FNQ Components up front. How can I stop the sub getting trebe?

Im only using one output on the h/u

Hip Spasm - If you have a sub out preout on your stereo then you should use that and run 2 sets of RCAs down the car to the 501x. Plug the sub out into the sub channel input and use the one you have at the moment for the component side...If you dont have a sub out preout then you will be struggling without a seperate line driver as the 501x doesnt have adjustable crossovers. They are set at 80Hz i think.

David Wray - Cliosport members get discounts on everything on our website plus anything else that might not be on there. Some items have larger savings than others but the best discounts are on udiobahn and Zapco products with up to 40% off for Cliosport members.

Patty - Did you PM me a week or so back about some Audiobahn speakers. I think we worked out a decent price for you. If that wasnt you then i could sort something out for you easily enough.

Russ

Also there are a few other deals which have cropped up. Things just keep appearing from the stock cupboard!!!!

Ground Zero Hydrogen 6x9s - (100watts RMS, massive mirrored magnet, aluminium cone, pretty heavy (won a recomended award in Fast Car a couple of months back and sound sweet - £57

Ground Zero 6.5" Hydrogen Components, Aluminium Cone, Silk Tweeter - £84

12" Neon Light Tubes (Blue, Green and Purple) - £15

20" Blue Crackle Light - £25

Pair Audiobahn AT60 1" Silk Dome Tweeters - £32

Tiger - The wiring kits that you ordered are better quality with some extra sub cable included too. They were sent by courier today so they will be there tomorrow.

Russ

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

what does that cd player look like?

No good on ice stuff, as long as it plays the cds im happy.................does it also with my steering wheel controls?

Mondeo STTDCI

Ahhh thanks for that Evil ICE i mite do that if i can be asked. Or i mighte just go for the filter!! lol

The best price we can do on 4 of the Audiobahn AW1251T subs including delivery would be £230.

Obviously they are in stock so you would have them the next working day.

Cheers

Russ

How long are the offers on all the equipment Evil?? Do you get clearances like this a lot of the time, just bought a new car thinking about doing an install, just not doing it yet. Will offers like this occur again in the next six months?

Cheers.

The offers are on until the stock runs out and judging by the resonse i dont think it will be too long before it does. We get clearance specials perhaps once a month but the stock is always different. Im sure we will be able to sort some kind of deal out for you when the time comes.

Russ

There are a few good 10" subs for not too much cash but it depends what kind of budget you are working to. How much are you looking to spend...and how many subs are you after.

Russ

2 subs for £80 is cheap. For that sort of figure you would be in Sony and Kenwood territory..not really where you want to be. I think the VIBEs would be your best option at that price.

cool cool. thats what i thought! i have heard that vibe are good quality and good vfm. thanks for the help!

cheers
charlie

They are good value for money at £40 each. They sound much better when in the proper VIBE enclosures though. You should be able to get them sounding right with a bit of playing around with box sizes.

Russ