ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clearance Stock..all must go!!!

We currently have over £3000 worth of stock which is up for grabs at bargain prices to fund our new SPL demo car project. All items unless stated are brand new and boxed with full 12 month warranty. The items on offer as as follows:

2x Audiobahn A1800DT monoblock amps. Have been used for 1 week. 1800 Watts RMS, Class D, Full Chrome finish with blue LED illumination, Digital Voltmeter, Illuminated Remote Bass controller - A very flash and powerful amp - £450 each (normally £700)

2x Audiobahn AW1500Q 15" 800 Watts RMS High Excursion series Subwoofers, Chrome Basket and outer rim, Dual 3" 4ohm voicecoils. 93db efficiency, 130oz magnet - £165 (Normally £235)

Resonant Engineering HC12 SPL subwoofer. One of the best SPL subs on the market at the moment. 1200 watts RMS (Will take over 4k for burps), Dual 2ohm Voicecoils, 3.5 stone in weight, 22mm Xmax each way, Carbon Impreganted cone and solid dustcap. Massive reinforcements to cone and collar. Designedfor ported boxes, Huge SPL in the correct enclosure. £235 (normally £280)

Kenwood KAC791 Cassette Headunit with Kenwood KDC-C717 10 Disc CD Changer, 4x 50 watts, Front and Rear RCA Preouts, Remote Control, RDS with Text, Dolby B, System Q Equaliser, Automatic D Mask, £195 (normally £259)

8 Gauge Autoleads Wiring Kits, double screened RCAs and speaker cable included - £15

12" Neon lights (Blue, Purple, Green) £12 each

Lots of other items including fuses, terminals, connections and sub box ports also going cheap.

If you are interested in any of the above items or have any queries please e-mail sales@evilice.co.uk or post on the forum.

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

He was good with me too (oo-er!) but its only fair we hear both sides of the story to judge for ourselves. Bad words always make people question what they previously thought, even just a little bit!

Russ has been strangely absent from this board for a little while from what I can tell, but obviously I dont know the reasons for it. Could be on holiday, could be trouble in his personal life, could have been hit by a bus...!

I just hope that nothing bad comes of all this! He seemed a good bloke from my dealings with him, so wouldnt like to think that Id been taken for a ride or anything.

All IMO of course.

Over to you Russ!

Hi Guys

I thought I had better post something here to explain whats been going on. The fact of the matter is that we have encountered some serious financial problems over the last couple of weeks and unfortunately have had to cease trading....at least for the time being.

For all of those people that have deal with us in the past, im sure you will have been pleased with our service. Also if you are wondering about warranties. They will all be honoured if any problems do arrise with any equipment provided.

We still have the remaining stock in and if anyone wants anything then please e-mail us on mailto:sales@evilice.co.uk">sales@evilice.co.uk. The equipment is ready to ship and will be with you on the next working day.

Thanks

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio