ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still giving me grief

Mk1 16v brooklands
Right was driving the car the other night and decided to give it some revs! Foot down upto 6k limiter comes in along with temperature light engine light and stop light 2-3 seconds later the the lights go out and it doesn't happen again. Park up at home them pop
To tesco 15-20 min drive, do what I have to do. Then drive home then all the way home the same lights are coming on and it kicks the revs down... Yesterday I changed
Oil switch
Coolant Temp switch
Cleaned crank sensor
Checked earths
Cleaned idle control valve
Checked loom and ecu. Couldn't see anything obvious

Weird thing is it's only doing it when it's warm. Cold isn't a problem as I won't thrash it! But when it's warm the lights keep coming on on the dash!! Any advice of
What else to check?

Rac come and had a look last night but his diagnostics picked up bugger all

inferno 182cup
id prob try to c recorder it an see if it came up with any thin after few drives. or if u got live data diagnostics, go for a drive while graphing multiple lines of data checking for drop outs