ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo code sorted for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all. Security number is O231. Could someone help me with a code please? Have gone months now without my radio since changing the battery in car as dealership never wrote code in my handbook :pensive:
Hi,

Your Security number is: O231

Your unlock code is: 1711

Your invoice is here - http://bonxyradio.com?p=success&guid=YA2Mex8bHv6wNBt0

If you need any more assistance please just reply back!

Thanks,
The Bonxy Team

Renault Clio
Hi,

Your Security number is: O231

Your unlock code is: 1711

Your invoice is here - http://bonxyradio.com?p=success&guid=YA2Mex8bHv6wNBt0

If you need any more assistance please just reply back!

Thanks,
The Bonxy Team

Hello, I'm quite new to this forem thing. I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I changed my battery and can't find the code. My security code is Q034. Would anyone be able to help me get the code? I would really appreciate it!

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Hello all were do I find the security code so I can get the radio code thingy
Cheers Pat

Renault Clio
My Security CODE is Z942
Thhis is a Tuner List radio
Please write me the code what can I enter.
Thank YOU!!!!

Sorry for my Bad English

clio, scenic
Apologies, also struggling with the calculator.

Any chance of a code for v706? At least then I can put my kids cds on when heading out to calm them down!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Shitter that mate. You be all sorted for 1st?
Sorted now. Change of owner on the 182...I put it in my name, even though its been insured correctly and I've been paying tax and MOT, etc. DVLA stopped my tax on 12th Jan (even though they'd already taken Jan's payment), when I called and spoke to a. t**t @DVLA, they just said "Tough, you should have spoke to us to ensure you didn't have to pay twice..." w*****s!

Had to wait until just after midnight to be able to do it. I'm doing it through Direct Debit, so she will be out for a run tomorrow me thinks! :D

williams and trophy
Sorted now. Change of owner on the 182...I put it in my name, even though its been insured correctly and I've been paying tax and MOT, etc. DVLA stopped my tax on 12th Jan (even though they'd already taken Jan's payment), when I called and spoke to a. t**t @DVLA, they just said "Tough, you should have spoke to us to ensure you didn't have to pay twice..." w*****s!

Had to wait until just after midnight to be able to do it. I'm doing it through Direct Debit, so she will be out for a run tomorrow me thinks! :smiley:
Code worked a treat mate nice 1 for that.

Sounds like you've had some hassles with the super duper computerised bollox lol. It shouldn't be hard work to tax a car but they make it lol.

On a + side, managed to get a bit of a feel for the t again lol. Been stood nearly 2 years I think lol.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Code worked a treat mate nice 1 for that.

Sounds like you've had some hassles with the super duper computerised bollox lol. It shouldn't be hard work to tax a car but they make it lol.

On a + side, managed to get a bit of a feel for the t again lol. Been stood nearly 2 years I think lol.
Good lad. The 182 was sat in a garage SORN for almost a year...wasn't really arsed as had company car. Thought I'd get her re-MOT'd and had such a good blat on way to test centre that I knew I was back in love with her again.

Clio 3
Hi-I have tried, honest, but can't get the code thing to work, could anyone tell me what code for a Renault Clio 3 with security code H834 please? Much appreciated.

Suzuki Jimny
Had no luck trying to find a ford focus radio code.

Where can I find this out without paying £25+VAT to ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.