ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo code sorted for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  trophy #417
can you get the code without taking the headunit out? im picking up my car tonight and wouldnt mind abit of music on the way back cheers

STS

scenic
Hi guys, I am struggling to get my code. I have tried the link but it wont allow me to see it. My serial is Q361. Can someone please help me out?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi guys, I am struggling to get my code. I have tried the link but it wont allow me to see it. My serial is Q361. Can someone please help me out?

You tried to use my link ?

What did you struggle with ?

Sam!

STS

scenic
You tried to use my link ?

What did you struggle with ?

Sam!
I had only just joined the forum at the time mate, so was unable to view links. Either that, or its because I am not running 'Windows' programme. Its some other generic programme I never heard of before, and to be honest, its pretty blooming useless. But on the flip side of that, my radio code worked perfectly. Thanks again guys.

Clio
Can someone please help me with the code, I can't handle being made to listen to football on a handheld by my husband anymore! The code is U676. Thanks!

Renault Clio
If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, can't download the tools to do it as I'm on a mac.

My last 4 digits are P779

Thanks in advance

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, can't download the tools to do it as I'm on a mac.

My last 4 digits are P779

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Your Security number is: P779

Your unlock code is: 0225

If you need any more assistance please just reply back!

Thanks,
The Bonxy Team

Status
Not open for further replies.