ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo code sorted for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  renault Clio
Can anyone help...new to this.

My radio has gone off and the code is K049...any help on the new code would be much appreciated...thanks

Audi A6, Clio 1.2
Hi, apologies for registering just for this but please could someone grab the code for me:

Z900

Many thanks.

Mark.

Clio
Would anyone please help me. Just bought a Clio. Have no computer only an iPad so can't download the software. Could you get the code for me please please please. My serial number is d992??

Megane
Morning!
Could someone please help me with a code. My series number is B815.
Would very much appreciate it, I'm having a nightmare trying to sort this!

clio 1.4
hi all,i just brought a 2001 clio but same as everyone no code for the radio as the battery was changed,my number is RN259F10343174 and the last bar code digits are u360,if anyone can help me id be most gratefull and thank you.

clio 1.4
thanks mark,will try it as soon as it comes up with _ _ _ _ its just saying code now,tried turning the ignition on but that hasnt wiped it,do i need to disconnect the battery to reset it?

i had tried a code that the previous owner thought it was.. but it was wrong..he tried several versions of what he thought it was then it came with a solid "code"
It may be in a lock out delayed state then, try leaving it on for a hour or so... (but becareful you don't flatten the battery!)

Renault Clio
Hi guys, I was checking the fuses and have managed to remove a fuse so that when I reinserted it and turned the ignition on my radio now asks for a code. The four digits everyone else has mentioned on my radio are Q067. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Many thanks.

Clio
Was hoping someone may be able to assist with the code for my clio (tried downloading the software but don't think it works on macs), the details on the radio are:
RNRD3450078126
RENRDW220-00
Also below the barcode it states 8200409475T M269 security
Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.