ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Just read through this thread and I am now bidding on 3 197 wheels on ebay!! Really need a Snappy wheel in my life..

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Thought Id pop my recently refurbed wheel pics up,

Went for the Trophy design on the wheel then got some new style stickers from Ady(N2Grafix) for the insert

AC37C89F-2BCA-48CA-8525-EB342D02656B_zpskihdno5v.jpg

Still preferred the car with the smaller Sabelt wheel to drive but with my GF driving it more than me, I felt safer having the airbag back in..

Went for the Trophy design on the wheel then got some new style stickers from Ady(N2Grafix) for the insert

Still preferred the car with the smaller Sabelt wheel to drive but with my GF driving it more than me, I felt safer having the airbag back in..

Love the design, however the contrast being the wheel and airbag would really grate on me.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hi kyle , i can get that put in the wheel no problem done a few different ones to date.

Hi andy
I couldn't pm a pic for some poxy reason so I took a screenshot of one exactly the same that I would like but I want the bottom alcantara with cup 172 embroided in

te4udena.jpg

And a cup badge pic for ya in the same style if poss (cup in white) (172) in the yellow

nysyjasy.jpg

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6

This looks absolutely brilliant

Mk3 1.4 clio
Hi all been looking through some of the steering wheels and they look brilliant. Does any one mind sharing how much I would be looking at for a retrim??

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all been looking through some of the steering wheels and they look brilliant. Does any one mind sharing how much I would be looking at for a retrim??

Mine was as followed

£150 + £20 postage + £45 exchange ,the £45 is refunded once i get your old wheel back

prices may have changed so best to contact snappy via PM..

Hi andy
I couldn't pm a pic for some poxy reason so I took a screenshot of one exactly the same that I would like but I want the bottom alcantara with cup 172 embroided in

te4udena.jpg

And a cup badge pic for ya in the same style if poss (cup in white) (172) in the yellow

nysyjasy.jpg

I want this one lol

Clio 182 and Boxster
Ouch. 7 weeks....

What happens during that time? Cant drive your car? Or does he do a swap system?
Buy another wheel send one to Snappy. I did this got mine back 10 days later!!!! Then just sell the other wheel for someone else to do the same. The reason there is such a long wait, as well as Snappy being very popular, is he has to wait/rely on people sending their wheel back so he can then make the next.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ouch. 7 weeks....

What happens during that time? Cant drive your car? Or does he do a swap system?

i brought a cheap wheel of eBay ages ago & that's the one I'll send off
ill flog the wheel that's on there once the snappy wheel is on

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
Thought I would pop my wheel in here . A massive thanks to snappy for doing the wheel in the short time frame I gave him.

1F45D159-C9B8-45D4-95DE-1BEDE92EE8D7.jpg

Black Gold Clio V6
Just noticed there's a 7 week back log, posted my wheel on the 1st Feb, sent snappy a couple of PM s lately but had no reply,
He must be up to his eyes in wheel retrim's :)

Full Fat 182
I'm hearing people give a waiting time of 7 weeks, which seems extremely tame. I first got in contact with Snappy on the 5th December and am still waiting on my wheel, so I'm coming on 15 weeks and counting.

The work does look absolutely fantastic and I'll continue to wait, but I am starting to wonder whether my original wheel will still be holding out by the time I get my one!

Black Gold Clio V6
Just received my new wheel from snappy yesterday, fantastic job, can't praise snappy enough,
absolutely delighted with the result ,

Inferno 182
Had mine done last year on the Inferno but now there is a dedicated thread will put some pics in here.

image-11.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-7.jpg

I'm hearing people give a waiting time of 7 weeks, which seems extremely tame. I first got in contact with Snappy on the 5th December and am still waiting on my wheel, so I'm coming on 15 weeks and counting.

The work does look absolutely fantastic and I'll continue to wait, but I am starting to wonder whether my original wheel will still be holding out by the time I get my one!
I know the feeling pete, think I first contacted him in October! Seems it's a lot quicker to send a wheel to him