ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steam Summer Sale

Total War: Shogun 2
LIMBO
Dear Esther
ArmaII: Combined Ops
Metro 2022
Legend of Grimrock
Dungeon Siege 1, 2 & 3 plus expansion packs

Not too bad I suppose. Only came out at about £30 to £40 I reckon. I could have gotten more but 1/ I'd never get chance to play them and 2/ I'm running out of HDD space.

Evo 5 RS
Mate recommended it to me, it's good yeah. Just makes me feel utterly cack. It's really hard! Also, not to mention the more you play it the harder it gets. Even when you've not completed it :(. Definitely worth a pound or two

Octy VRS
Good deals on Fallout for Quakecon. FO3 GOTY for £5.09. Quite fancy doing it again...

Clio v6 255
Good deals on Fallout for Quakecon. FO3 GOTY for £5.09. Quite fancy doing it again...

I bought new Vegas ultimate edition during the sale. Loving playing through it again and looking forward to the dlc. Put about 95 hours into the first play through. So much quicker playing it on pc than ps3