ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City Sunday 29th Jan 14:00

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good to me as I'm basically on Walsgrave Road so easy to jump on the A444 upto Ricoh!

What time you thinking 1pm?

Gives us plenty of time to get to Star City without getting done by any of the M6 speed cameras,
and gives anyone else time to get to Tescos aswell.

RS6 C7
Thank Christ for that, they sh*t me up every time. :S

They are on when you see the speed limit on the sign above, so if it says 40/50/60 then do it. I see loads of people getting done when they are on the opposite carriageway, The camera's are constantly flashing :S

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I swear i've seen them flash when the signs aren't on, or maybe i'm just paranoid?

Either way I do a srict 70mph through them every time just in case.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I just dont trust the c***s with variable speed limits. When its NSA I just do 70ish, just in case.

Looking like this is gonna be a good one. Cant wait...

182cup & 172 racecar
I'll bring one along then,for £20 they are mint. 3-4 day turn around which I thought was very good as well.

george 172,205,metro
can i ask a favour to any of the stafford lot please,anyone going to star city if possible can they grab some shockers off daveski and ill grab them off u when u are back in stafford?
if u can help please let me know as i wont be able to make this 1

Arctic Blue FF 182
What time you thinking 1pm?

Gives us plenty of time to get to Star City without getting done by any of the M6 speed cameras,
and gives anyone else time to get to Tescos aswell.

1pm is fine by me! Anyone else in the areas that may want to convoy up there?

WRX
I might make it for a quick drink and chat if that's ok. Bring Rusty the Mondeo out before she finally makes way for the 172 next weekend hopefully.
Adam

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So, meet at Star City circa 14:00 (2pm in old money), try and get all the cars together and get some pictures, meet and greet, etc, then Nandos...and can see how we feel after that.

Looking forwards to seeing everyone there. :)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Looking forward to meeting everyone later. If anyone else going from Coventry couple of us meeting at Tesco Ricoh at 1pm.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm meeting Matt Harvey at local petrol station at 1 I think. Then it's a casual stroll to j2 m54 to meet you and junior bear there.