ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Clio Williams

Lee

BMW M2C
Shame he did it really, I heard both his and Jills bans were to be lifted, but that's blown it for good now I'd think.:eek:;)

VaVa
I for one would like to see him back on here. Love him or hate him he's a mind of info about the Williams. Doesn't know much about anything else, but he sure knows his willy's. :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Dash said:
I disagree. Took me 4 minutes this time to spot him.

Hi Robbie honey. :rasp:

Well i thought people knew on cs aswell. Williamsclio & thejesus have been smiling since the start of december. ;)

SC 172 FF
northy said:
Well i thought people knew on cs aswell. Williamsclio & thejesus have been smiling since the start of december. ;)

think he was spotted after 2 posts wasnt he northy? lol

I had Clio Williams No.123 for about a year, before selling it to Smokey McPot. Apart from the Ph2 172 I bought a year later, it was definitely the most hassle-free car I've owned - and it was certainly a more characterful car than the 172 was (although the 172 was fab in its own way). I went to some length to get Renault dealer number plates, sticker and tax disc holder, plus binned the aftermarket exhaust on the Willy. I did succumb to the temptation to fit an open induction kit in the end; they sound soooooo good on the Clio 16V / Willy. Lovely car: low miles, fanatic previous long term owner etc etc.

To be honest, I've forgotten what the original post topic was - but I haven't made a post in ages and thought I'd say hello!!

I've just sold my second Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo (this one was running 300bhp, lots of ancillary mods and was way out of my driving league TBH). I'm moving right into the city centre of Bristol in a few weeks and will be cycling to work, so I don't need a car. My Mrs' Mk2 Ph2 Clio 1.2 will do for the time being - so it's a total performance car detox for me for a while.

Good news is that my money has gone straight into savings. In time, we'll be buying a house and the plan (well, my plan lol) is to get a garage. I'd love to put an old school 16V or Williams in it and make it as mint as my old Clios. :)

Willy3.gif

dk

911 GTS Cab
pat_symondswilliams3 said:
I can think of two other people who own both a mk2 and mk1 at the same time NOW. And one that has owned both.

Smokey Mcpot has a cup and Williams. He says there is nothing in it. Maybe the cup edges it (or should that be hedges it;) )

Stromba and jill own a 172 and 3 williams'. 0002 and 0200 are as quick as the 172 (both low mileage cars with less than 20,000 miles on the clocks between them), and the other williams (dont know the number, but its on 60k) is marginally faster (more run in?). So no real difference.

Enid also used to own a cup and now has a williams, and again in terms of straight line speed there was nothing in it.

I cant say how fast my williams 3 is as ive never driven a mk2 to compare.
are you in a 3 way relationship with Rob and Jill as you seem to know a little too much about him?

Trophy
Lee said:
I reckon Chris on here, his misses Shelly has a 100% standard one, even the tyres and exhaust system are original. Immaculate car.

If you mean the Williams 3 on 28k miles (When they bought it) it doesn't have original tyres or stereo.

Mat.

J

jamesy

on the subject of williams does anyone have an accurate valuation of williams1?

Williams20V-306BHP
jamesy said:
on the subject of williams does anyone have an accurate valuation of williams1?

well put it this way some go for £1800, I sold my williams (probably one of the best in the country) for £3700, was "project nurburgring" if you remember that...

;)

clio 182 black /gold
My a mate of my brothers had a williams mk1 and 2 i think. I know he had one of them because he used to realy thrash it up and down. I think it was number 1?? ish