ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mk1 with Williams seats Photoshop ( also pic request )

Clio RS 172 mk 2000
So, I can get my hands on a reasonable priced Williams interior and I'm wondering how they would look into my 172 mk1. I have owned a Williams for 6 years and I just loved the seats. The 172 seats however... Not so much support and comfort. Since the Williams interior fairly matches the mk1 interior in terms of coloring, it might not be the craziest idea.

I couldn't find any pic with the Williams seats into a Clio 172, so I photoshopped them. It's a crappy shop, but you get the idea. If somebody has any pictures... Please share :)

8073589962_2db13ec291_b.jpg
8073596811_88270fdded_b.jpg

Williams seats are epic, I tried once fitting them from a Mk1 to mk2 but it didn't fit. Tried fitting the subframes off each other seat but again to no avail. Looks like you'd need custom seat mounts for them I'd say.

Clio RS 172 mk 2000
Well, a friend of mine has a welding machine and he does a pretty good job with it. So that is not really a problem. Everything can fit :p

Also, the Williams seats were very much lower than the 172 seats. Better driving position.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Will they be as low once you weld custome frames on them though??

It will be good if you do make them fit, because they are far far superior!

Evo 5 RS
That is actually the best mod ever if the position is better than the 172 seats now. They actually look surprisingly suave too! lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Front and rear will look really mismatched unless you are doing those too?

Im not a big fan of how they look TBH, but they are nice to sit in.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Williams seats are some of the best standard seats i've sat in. They just look a bit pap.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, comfy as hell and hold you quite well, brilliant standard seats

Clio RS 172 mk 2000
Front and rear will look really mismatched unless you are doing those too?

Im not a big fan of how they look TBH, but they are nice to sit in.

True, had that thought as well. Don't think the rear couch will fit easily though, it might leave a gab. I'll will take a look soon. My friend sells the interior, so I can check everything before I buy :)