ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip - you've never ONCE in any thread I've ever read on here said that "in my opinion" blah blah blah.
When you said Clios don't make a good basis for a stance car you STATED it in a very factual way. You always do. You never seem to understand that your opinion is not 100% right. You are still human, you have an area of expertise that you are competent at, that doesn't make you right with everything else in the whole world.

Have you actually ever read anything on here and realised that you're wrong and they're right?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Fingers crossed RM, fingers crossed!

I must have the last word iirc.

Evo 5 RS
Just -re-re-reiterating in a different fashion isn't explaining why.

"You obviously misread my post, if you would care to read it again you would still see that I'm making narky comments, and in fact was being quite patronising to everyone around me. It doesn't suit you to be on this forum, but it does me. Because I deal in facts. And the fact is I'm right. If you can't handle that then that is your problem."#

Now, take a read. You are aware that wording aside, underneath all that crap, that is basically what you are saying. You are the shining, defining definition of a troll, but with some nice sprinkles on top to ease the blow.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Negative.

You just cannot accept when you are wrong or took something the wrong way.

Of course I can, and in fact rather than getting annoyed if someone genuinely corrects me, I thank them:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...k1-Pedal-Box&p=9403262&viewfull=1#post9403262
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...d-water-pump&p=8526701&viewfull=1#post8526701

It happens time and time again on here with you and your blank refusal to acknowledge anyone else could be correct over you.
As above, if that were the case I wouldnt be able to so easily find multiple examples of me thanking someone for correcting me

Prob best if you try and be less obnoxious as you are on this forum.

I dont beleive the posts I make contain enough malice to be considered obnoxious by anyone with a level head TBH.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Chip - you've never ONCE in any thread I've ever read on here said that "in my opinion" blah blah blah.
When you said Clios don't make a good basis for a stance car you STATED it in a very factual way. You always do. You never seem to understand that your opinion is not 100% right. You are still human, you have an area of expertise that you are competent at, that doesn't make you right with everything else in the whole world.

I thought it was obviously implicit when talking about things such as styling or suitability to a persons own requirements that any post anyone makes on the subject is merely opinion TBH.

Have you actually ever read anything on here and realised that you're wrong and they're right?
Yes as per the examples I just quoted to Seb when he asked the same question, I like things to be accurate, so if someone genuinely corrects me, I am grateful for that input.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Silent_Scone, so just to clarify you posted this:

I'm not ignoring facts, I'm pointing out your constant narky undertones. Don't really care anymore, got a plane to catch. Feel free to come back to me, I'll read it later. Whilst trying desperately not to fall asleep.

Which didnt even get a response, so despite you not caring and having a plane to catch you came back a page later to post this:

Just -re-re-reiterating in a different fashion isn't explaining why.

"You obviously misread my post, if you would care to read it again you would still see that I'm making narky comments, and in fact was being quite patronising to everyone around me. It doesn't suit you to be on this forum, but it does me. Because I deal in facts. And the fact is I'm right. If you can't handle that then that is your problem."#

Now, take a read. You are aware that wording aside, underneath all that crap, that is basically what you are saying. You are the shining, defining definition of a troll, but with some nice sprinkles on top to ease the blow.

Where you are making up quotes people havent said, and then accusing someone else of trolling?

Interesting from a psychology point of view I must say.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
IMHOTBQFH?

Well he has, or you wouldn't reply. Rick be Rollin' my pedigree chum.

As mentioned earlier there is a difference between just replying to someone because they are directly talking to you and them stirring emotion.
He has achieved the first half which and you seem to be incorrectly making the asusmption that implies the second which is what he was trying but failed to do.

A ANIMAL
As mentioned earlier there is a difference between just replying to someone because they are directly talking to you and them stirring emotion.
He has achieved the first half which and you seem to be incorrectly making the asusmption that implies the second which is what he was trying but failed to do.

So if i keep quoting you you'll keep talking to me?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
TBF he's only replying because he's waiting for an email from Stephen Hawking in relation to that discussion they've been having about theoretical physics.

TBH im getting fed up doing his homework for him.

There, have that as a present as it seems to be the sort of response you so desperately want, im nothing if not generous.

Listerine & Poledo
Anyway, stance.

On a 1.2 shopping edition?

That's like putting Oprah Winfrey on Brazzers

Now that's science.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
​So what do you think about stance?

I think that people who specifically set out to achieve it tend to almost always (although im sure there are exceptions) end up with some nasty try hard looking car that doesnt look right, but I think some cars just end up with a look that could be considered "stance" as almost a side effect of something else and look epic for it.
Like I prefer jessica ennis's figure to katie price's.

Evo 5 RS
I like him too. I said nice things and everything, but apparently he can do no wrong. If you re-read my posts, which you clearly read incorrectly. You will find that my attempts were actually trying to get you to see how you can in fact interpret emphasis and high horse gitisms through text quite easily. Especially when one is known for doing it quite frequently.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I like him too. I said nice things and everything, but apparently he can do no wrong. If you re-read my posts, which you clearly read incorrectly. You will find that my attempts were actually trying to get you to see how you can in fact interpret emphasis and high horse gitisms through text quite easily. Especially when one is known for doing it quite frequently.

Well thanks for making an attempt, it sounds like your heart was in the right place at least even if it was unsolicited and appears to have been misguided.

Here's a picture of Chip changing channels. In space.

dat.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Take my word for it that I am a nice genuine person who enjoys long walks and relaxing with a DVD.

I believe that ian brady enjoyed walking and watching VHS (the DVD equivalent of a bygone era) and in his case that didnt prove very relevant to how nice he was or not, so I think your attempt to prove your comment about niceness lacks scientific validity. But it may of course still be true, so good for you if it is.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No, we're like charity cases to him.

To a certain extent that is true, as I give a lot of people assistance that has value via here for free purely out of goodwill, which is pretty much the definition of charitable behaviour, although my posts in threads like this certainly dont fall under that category of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.