ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean: Stage One...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
After this winter it needed a bit of TLC. I've had a few car park dings since last May that I've been meaning to sort. As well as getting that done, I changed the oil and filter, and bought some new hangers for the Milltek.

Next on the list is to get the wheels refurbished, the badges repainted and the front end sprayed. So I'll put my birthday money towards all that. lol. :dapprove:

I've also replaced the xenon bulbs recently, when one of them failed, leaving me with a pink xenon for a few days. Nice. I replaced them with 6000k Osram Blues, OEM are 4300k. Much better.

Few pictures. Excuse the bad lighting.

Chris

282fca17.jpg

24d023af.jpg

518bb254.jpg

5de8ee4d.jpg

262d3cf3.jpg

RB 182
I changed to the 6000k xenons when one of mine went, much better light imo too

Looks the dogs, RB is my second fav after Flame Red obv :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Bumper has to come off to fit the bulbs, unless you've binned your AC.

Nearside light is easy. Offside is impossible. All the compressor pipework is in the way.

Titanium 182
Still my fave on here by a mile.

Washed mine today and fit my cup spoiler, discovered a deep scrape on passenger door will need to go to bodyshop to be fixed :( this always happens after winter/spring.

Da

Less
Looking good Chris :)

We managed to change both xenon lamps without the need to remove the bumper ;)

200bhp itb'd iceberg
looks awesome matey! you said you had a couple of dings removed? where did you have this done at? interested as mine has a couple =[

Bumder With A Buffer
Very nice.

Now give me your wheels please :)

How white/blue are your lights then?? I have 4800K in mine and everyone says they are blue :S To me they look white though.

Easy peesy to do and I think it would suit his actually. I did mine and it looked out of place :(

aye, ive done a few 1*2 badge sprays, rear takes no more than 5 mins. his needs it, it'll just add that 0.1% needed

i'd do the renault diamonds on his turinis RB too... but hey ho

Megane 225 F1
<3 - that is all.

Oh and if you just so happen to sell it towards the end of the summer, let me know 1st ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL @ Dan.

Still looks minty fresh. Need to see this in the flesh!

Coming to LeMans?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Wheres your carpet mats???

Took the driver's side out for the pics mate, as it's a bit worn. Passenger one is still there though. :S

Very nice.

Now give me your wheels please :)

How white/blue are your lights then?? I have 4800K in mine and everyone says they are blue :S To me they look white though.

Mine are quite blue mate, the pics show them to be white.

i demand you do your rear diamond white when 'we' respray themz :)

Deal!

Soon?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very nice.

Quick question, have you cut the front arch's to stop them wearing on the tryes?