ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean: Stage One...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very nice, Chris. Weren't you planning or contemplating refurbing and re-spraying the alloys in a different colour? The white is awesome, but the amount of times you've mentioned it, I thought it would have been done by now :cool:
Also, there's far too many imposters and very similar cars to yours now, which I guess is a given, but must be a bit of a pisser?

Black Turini's would look ace.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice, Chris. Weren't you planning or contemplating refurbing and re-spraying the alloys in a different colour? The white is awesome, but the amount of times you've mentioned it, I thought it would have been done by now :cool:
Also, there's far too many imposters and very similar cars to yours now, which I guess is a given, but must be a bit of a pisser?

Black Turini's would look ace.

i like the scutch but thats contradictory, lol
saying about people imposing...then saying black turini's///

chris needs some wide-a55 rota's...lol

Not a 320d
Looks nice Christopher, im gathering my stuff ready for the spring clean/overhaul. Just waiting until the salt spreaders stop, itching to do it but i know i shouldnt.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i like the scutch but thats contradictory, lol
saying about people imposing...then saying black turini's///

chris needs some wide-a55 rota's...lol

Don't know anyone with black Turini's on their RB's. I've never seen one, anyway. There's probably hundreds, mind. A different set of alloys is a good shout, though. Venoms.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fantastic as always JDM turner yo', I remember last years spring clean.

Hows the stone chips looking?

Needs a white show cage. :eek:

could do it this weekend but i'd rather you here or in preston at the WRC workshop so i can take my time on them innit

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Back to standard :

DSC_1932.jpg

That's what I'd do. Or like Neil Peel says, something completely different, perhaps.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Why change it? It's fine.

You really need something jap tho Turner yo'.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why change it? It's fine.

You really need something jap tho Turner yo'.

It is fine, but it's the fact he's always contemplating change, but not actually doing it. It must mean he's secretly unhappy. Anyway, I agree, keep it as it is. I also like the nipple ring on the front :cool:

Oh, and Warrio G, those alloys would look gewd, I reckon. A nice Photoshop would be beneficial.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's the first rb i've seen with silver wheels. Looks mad.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
ROTA Slipstreams would look lush....... You thought about it before!

Rota-Slipstream-Black.jpg