ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying a Trophy

Mk1 16v brooklands
I think I might spray my 172 exclusive because I'm a Ferrari fan not a lotus fan
Anyone think it's a good idea!!

Ha

182, 6r GTi
id never buy a williams unless it was in origional colour with the gold wheels. thats how its made thats how it should stay. same with a trophy.

reason people dont mind it on other clio sports is because there nothing special and theres loads of them unlike the trophy.

painting a trophy in my eyes would just make it like any other clio sport.

V6 255
I don't think it's wrong to spray a Trophy. However, the reason in this case is somewhat erm......... strange. But each to their own.

I'd actually like to see a negative Trophy, ie Coloured Grey with Red Decals and wheels, just as something different. Photoshop anyone?

White clique
I don't think it's wrong to spray a Trophy. However, the reason in this case is somewhat erm......... strange. But each to their own.

I'd actually like to see a negative Trophy, ie Coloured Grey with Red Decals and wheels, just as something different. Photoshop anyone?

that would actually look quite decent. Just pretend the car below is a clio and it would look like this:

renault-megane-r26r-03.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
Grey suits all Renaultsport cars... I'd like to get the cup sprayed Lunar grey if it ever needed a respray

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
When boredom strikes....

everton.jpg

I feel dirty after doing that.

Oh, and...

Grey.jpg

greyred.jpg

Work's slow today...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
@ Rhys - The last pic?

LOL. I was going to do Saha's face as the wheels.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's a couple of shades darker at the most. Wear sunglasses and look at it if you want it darker.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
id never buy a williams unless it was in origional colour with the gold wheels. thats how its made thats how it should stay. same with a trophy.

reason people dont mind it on other clio sports is because there nothing special and theres loads of them unlike the trophy.painting a trophy in my eyes would just make it like any other clio sport.

Erm, there were 500 trophys (530 if you include the Swiss ones I think).

There were only 433 Racing Blues, 148 Infernos, 73 Liquid Yellows and 29 Petrol blues. Surely it would be worse to spray one of these a different colour as they are actually rarer?

Has anybody asked what colour blue it would be? i cant be arsed reading every comment to find out, for as much as i love trophys id rather have a 182FF in Racing Blue & fit some recaros than f**k about respraying a trophy