ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed Bullets And Diamond Opinions Please...

C3 Picasso Beast
Looking for opinions on the below pics on what you think looks best! Due to my habit of buying/swapping stuff I probably don't need I now have three sets of sprayed bullets in various colours. 1st set is my originals that I paid NathJ to spray in titanium with monaco 2.0 16v to match the turinis/car. 2nd set is sprayed in graphite grey with artic blue 2.0 16v which I swapped for a set of standard bullets to help someone out who was selling their car and putting to standard (sorry can't remember your name mate!). Finally 3rd set is in racing blue with yellow 2.0 16v that I swapped with Da for yet another set of standard bullets I had.

So question is what looks best??

Also bought Da's racing blue/yellow front diamond he had up for sale incase I go with his bullets or just put it on for something different. I think it looks better then the standard chrome diamond but not 100% sold yet so let me know what you think!

P1010118.gif

P1010116.gif

P1010117.gif

DiamondPic.jpg

DiamondPic_2.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
Think his thread said it was professionally sprayed. With my untrained sprayer eye it looks as if it's been sprayed all racing blue and then sprayed yellow on top so the yellow is fading into the blue...might be totally wrong though!!

172 with k-tec sound
the racing blue bullets dont suit it and the dark ones dont also, but the front diamond does, personally i would stick with the first pic and da's front diamond;)

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
1 or 2.

The RB/Yellow just doesnt suit your car. Its like putting Monaco touches onto a LY.