ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotify, Google play or amazon prime

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Which is best? Want to use as mobile tunes for my car and downloading.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I have no experience of google play but Spotify is miles ahead of Amazon for me. I have the prime for delivery and very rarely use the music.

It's very rare that Spotify doesn't have what I'm looking for, Amazon quite often didn't have what I wanted. I haven't used it in maybe 12 months now because I find everything I need on Spotify.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I have no experience of google play but Spotify is miles ahead of Amazon for me. I have the prime for delivery and very rarely use the music.

It's very rare that Spotify doesn't have what I'm looking for, Amazon quite often didn't have what I wanted. I haven't used it in maybe 12 months now because I find everything I need on Spotify.
Is it possible to download offline with Spotify?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Is it possible to download offline with Spotify?
Yes, you will need to be a paid up member which isnt cheap. spotify is amazing but is pricey, Ive used Amazon prime for a few months and found it quite good but they just don't have anywhere near the catalogue of music that Spotify do.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I pay £9.99 per month for Google play membership. It's pretty decent imo and can use it on both my personal (Android) and work phone (iPhone)

You also get 10% discount on any purchases, apps, albums, movies etc through the play store.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I pay £9.99 per month for Google play membership. It's pretty decent imo and can use it on both my personal (Android) and work phone (iPhone)

You also get 10% discount on any purchases, apps, albums, movies etc through the play store.
Can't download tunes tho? Could try it think it's free for a month or something

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yup, can download whatever you want or stream, it's up to you.
I have a load downloaded, I just change the albums whenever I fancy it.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Signed up to Spotify premium. After my 3 months I'll try Google.

Is this the future (or am I way out of date)?! Does no one download mp3 anymore and just use these apps?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I find that the streaming services are great for playlists and rediscovering old music. From my experience they're all the same, so I've just stuck with Amazon Music since it's included with my Prime account. I think it's great!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah I only came on to get the smiths and I've remembered a shed load already

Not getting a generic dj for my wedding so I've managed to blag buying a pair of sonos 1 speakers instead and creating a play list.

I will NOT have Robbie Williams angels at my wedding!!!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I find that the streaming services are great for playlists and rediscovering old music. From my experience they're all the same, so I've just stuck with Amazon Music since it's included with my Prime account. I think it's great!
I have actually found quite a few songs on Apple music that weren't on Spotify, however there are probably a few the other way round too. For the most part they tend to have the same artists though.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Spotify for me! If you know anyone with a .ac.uk email account you can get it for £4.99.