ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spoiler fitted

R26
finally got it painted and fitted :D
all coments welcome
spoiler012.gif

spoiler009.gif

spoiler006.gif

spoiler002.gif

mini cooper (RIP 172)
saw the 2nd pic down and it looked crap:eek: but then saw the 1st of the whole car and it looks really good:D

the whole car is looking "super smashing great"

Breaking A 172 Replica
The best mod you can do to a 197 IMO!

Why the hell they didn't come with a decent spoiler from the factory is beyond me!

Arctic Clio 182 FF
DJe's 197 is very neat- the lowering, that particular spoiler, spacers etc. When I get mine, I'd like it to look like his- except black........ and wit Ren's 'clearer' rear lights they do. When Im back in Blighty I'll be keen to go to a meet- anything near Redditch???

It doesn't have a wing coz its got a diffuser- if you had both it would defeat the object of the air diffusion i think.

Black 197
Not sure, from rear shot it looks as though its doesnt go wide enough. I know boot isnt any wider so theres no way round it. It looks ok but I think I'd give it a miss

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Yeah DJe's is a neat wing, from 'ELIA' apparently, whoever they are.

Im wondering if it is same as Ktec's, as their's says 'non-sport' models only. If it's not the one they currently do, does anyone know how long until they do. In a way though, even DJe's make the rear end now look like a Ford Ka with a spoiler....... anyone agree??

Chelsea tractor
Looks like a pram now!

Jokes ;)

I like it - looks much better than teh rather non-descript stock one :)

Black 172 MK2
hello dan dan, iv been working far too much recenlty no time for work or the car :( How is everything?

Inferno 182
nice mate,i have the official cup spoiler for my 197 being painted this week and think it might be a bit mad after seeing yours

R26
nice mate,i have the official cup spoiler for my 197 being painted this week and think it might be a bit mad after seeing yours

thats why i got this one
i do like the cup one just a bit OTT for a road car

cheers for all the comments

Golf R
looking better each time you add a mod to it... a spot of lowering and white badges and i reckon you'll have one of the best 197's on here :approve: