ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter?

a low one
Right, i cannot decide if i want a Fabia splitter or now? Cars a Ph1 172 and i think at the moment it looks great, however, cannot make my mind up if it would look a bit neater with the splitter or not?

One other thing is that the splitter would take it fairly low to the ground and i dont want it scraping everywhere like my non-sport does!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
The Fabia's a nice fit really mate, I fitted one to mine last weekend :)

IMG_0781.jpg

a low one
They are by far the best splitters mate, but i look at the sport bumper and sometimes just think it looks epic without the need for a splitter! Then i think against it lol, decisions decisions!

a low one
True enough bud! May order one in at work then mock fit it, if its not liked then ill throw it up on here :)

MG ZR 1.8
I had it on a day n parked too close to the curb ...
5284f84e-5385-691f.jpg

So it's scratched already.. It's underneath though so its alright !!

a low one
I certainly do not need reminding I'm low lol, I bounce down roads, demolish the car reversing down driveways, get stuck on bumps and have to be pushed off by people as the front wheels don't touch the floor and ripped exhaust sections open too many times! I'm bored now :p

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Mate you dont need to tell me about low'd cars i have two of them, One of which i can not get a fag packet laying down under it, and the Bmw is no higher, Bored you can never be bored lol

Abarth 500 Esseesse
If you want lows with your 172 Jake, come and measure the bean and follow my example. Just right :D

MG ZR 1.8
too much faffing? lazy or cant drive costs £170 with a carbon splitter!

Nope. Was just being lazy. Lol
I do normally reverse in but I Didnt.. The one time I go front in lol..
I wouldn't even risk it if I had a £170 splitter though!!!