ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter - Black Strip Wanted for 172 cup

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I really need a splitter/black plastic moulding for my 172 cup. If anyone can help I live in the south west, I would rather pay for the postage if thats possible! Or are they to awkward! PM me if you can help.:D

I also am trying to get hold of the front stone guard for the inside of the right hand side wheel arch. Any ideas were to start?

My next trips the Renault Dealer in Cirencester :( .

Are the Dealers happy to order in the bits you need? They dont seem the the most accommodating bunch! Hope its not to expensive :rolleyes: !

Many thanks.;)

Thanks very much for that! Its the front stone guard for the inside of the right hand side wheel arch that I can not find a part number for.....

The joys of fixing cars...LOL

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i can get you a splitter for £60 and you would have to arrange your own delivery sorry :)

03 172 cup
ive got my 1 for sale mate as ive just brought the k-tec carbon 1,£60 and that includes delivery,pm me if ya interested

Chocolate Bar™
^^ all good prices. ive just paid £60 for mine which i thought was a bit of a bargain

Thanks for all the responses you lot are great!

Thanks for the link Chris its already over £50, ouch!

Karl thanks for the offer as well!

Darren your offer is graciously accepted, I clearly owe you a pint if we ever meet!

Now for the stone guard for the arch, I think this ones a job for my local Renault Dealer!

Thanks again everyone!

Im still looking for a splitter, the other one was sold:( , would really appreciate it if it could be posted! Thanks!;)

Karl I have pmed you just in case we can sort out delivery! Cheers Guys:D